Jun 22, 2020
My timeline
FSW-O application.
AOR- 3rd December 2019
RVF email- 7th March 2022
Package picked up- 9th March 2022
Reached VAC, New Delhi- 10th March 2022
Reached IRCC office- 11th March 2022
Silence since then. No update on profile. And the wait continues...
I have an update:
Online profile updated (Received email that application status has changed and upon checking the profile, counterfoil number had been generated for both primary and dependent applicant) - 2nd April 2022
Received message (The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20220304INCCPKT5XXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.)- 4th April 2022, 8:53 am
Hoping to receive the package by tomorrow.
Wishing everyone luck with their applications. It will surely come soon! :)

AjayKalra

Feb 15, 2019
I have an update:
Online profile updated (Received email that application status has changed and upon checking the profile, counterfoil number had been generated for both primary and dependent applicant) - 2nd April 2022
Received message (The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20220304INCCPKT5XXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.)- 4th April 2022, 8:53 am
Hoping to receive the package by tomorrow.
Wishing everyone luck with their applications. It will surely come soon! :)
Congratulations buddy!
Mine reached IRCC office "Under Process" on 7th march. Yet not dispatched.

shankar1999

Mar 17, 2022
Anyone waiting for PRTD passport stamping ? wanted to know passport stamping processing time ..? my passport under process with IRCC from March 28th

7vit

Apr 1, 2022
My passport reached ircc office new Delhi on 24 March 2022 and from that day status is under process. What are normal timing nowadays for stamping visa at ircc Delhi?
My decision envelop dispatched today it took 12 days at ircc office. Work permit

ray.aditya

Jun 29, 2019
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
Got this message today after submission on 8th March. I’m assuming the AWBs will be the ones mentioned on the mail once VFS 2 way service was booked right?
Also there’s no change in my online application status post medicals passed. I had received the confirmation on mail and since then, no update on the profile. Kindly advise.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I wanted to ask you guys. If a particular country qualifies for ETA do we have to post our passports to the Visa Office or they will issue an Electronic Travel Authorization?

7vit

Apr 1, 2022
My decision envelop dispatched today it took 12 days at ircc office. Work permit
Can anybody help me. What is POE and how I'll get that by mail or with passport envelop if it comes by email then how much time it takes. Help me in this

7vit

Apr 1, 2022
Can anybody help me. What is POE and how I'll get that by mail or with passport envelop if it comes by email then how much time it takes. Help me in this
Got my stamped passport and POE letter on 6/4/2022 in my gckey account. All process done.
All the best to everyone.

MannatKaur

Apr 7, 2022
Hey, I received PPR request on 11th March and my passport reached IRCC office on 17th March. I have not received any update since then. Is there anyone who can provide me some insights with current trend? I’m PR applicant.

Friend22

Feb 22, 2022
Hey, I received PPR request on 11th March and my passport reached IRCC office on 17th March. I have not received any update since then. Is there anyone who can provide me some insights with current trend? I’m PR applicant.
I’m also same situation, in other thread till yesterday 16th mar are getting dispatch message , I’m expecting tomorrow mar 17th if all smooth

ImmiVi

Feb 26, 2020
Hi, those who have submitted passport to New delhi-VAC, what all documents do they ask for Copr stamp ? I have been asked to submit passport along with 2 photos , letter sent by ircc and appendix A form to VAC-newyork. But my wife is in India right now and we are planning to send her passport to vac-delhi, so wanted to confirm if requirement are same.