+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Oct 18, 2021
I handed over my passport to Blue dart on 11th March and it reached IRCC Delhi office on 15th. It is still with them and no further update has been received so far. I hope that it will be dispatched in 1st week of April. Does IRCC hate PR applicants or something because they return student passports within a day or two and our passports take near a month.

catch.pdm

Mar 28, 2022
I handed over my passport to Blue dart on 11th March and it reached IRCC Delhi office on 15th. It is still with them and no further update has been received so far. I hope that it will be dispatched in 1st week of April. Does IRCC hate PR applicants or something because they return student passports within a day or two and our passports take near a month.
Mine is work permit . Waiting from 8th March under processing

Reactions: blackknight12

catch.pdm

Mar 28, 2022
No update or dispatch message today too. Really pathetic.
No update for me today either [ the IRCC dispatch email comes between 8.20 to 8.50 ].
However i see that yesterday and today many applicant whose PP was under process from 2nd to 8th March at IRCC, has received dispatch email.
pissed off with my luck

AugirIND

Jun 22, 2020
My timeline
FSW-O application.
AOR- 3rd December 2019
RVF email- 7th March 2022
Package picked up- 9th March 2022
Reached VAC, New Delhi- 10th March 2022
Reached IRCC office- 11th March 2022
Silence since then. No update on profile. And the wait continues...

susiefehr

Mar 30, 2022
I am not seeing any information for Central or south America so updating this for anyone else in the same shoes. IRCC Office is Mexico City

Parent Grandparent Permanent Residence 2019 applicants. The VFS process has been incredibly confusing so sharing this for that reason.
Passport Request PPR received on March 3rd 2022 which stated to send Passports to nearest VAC which was Guatemala... Belize banks stated they were not able to transfer money to Guatemala so my parents had to travel to a Guatemala bank just to pay the VFS fees.
Never received any emails confirming receipt of passports or letting us know tracking numbers. Found out this info through the online VFS Chat.
Mailed passports to Guatemala VFS via DHL and passports were received at the office according to tracking number: March 14th.
From here the VFS tracker said that the Guatemala VFS sent passports to Mexico VFS on March 22nd and then they sent it to IRCC Mexico which stated they received the passports and they are "in Process since March 28, 2022.

Now we wait. Some people are saying it takes 2 weeks for the IRCC office to send the passports back - meanwhile according to people's timelines in this thread it looks like its more like 1 month.

kamransharif92

Feb 21, 2017
No update for me today either [ the IRCC dispatch email comes between 8.20 to 8.50 ].
However i see that yesterday and today many applicant whose PP was under process from 2nd to 8th March at IRCC, has received dispatch email.
pissed off with my luck
Mine is under process since 4th march, very much pissed off

catch.pdm

Mar 28, 2022
just now (8.16 AM ) received sms / email from IRCC. It was under processing at IRCC since 8th March ( 25 days at IRCC Delhi only )

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20220304INCCPKT5XXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

Regards,

VFS Global

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
My timeline
AOR - 18th March 2020
RVF email- 12th March 2022
Package picked up- 17 March 2022
Reached VAC, Bangalore- 22nd March 2022
Reached IRCC office- 23rd March 2022

Have not received any update aswell.

Can't really understand what's up with IRCC.. After so much of waiting and agony we receive Ready for visa mail. And now again the waiting game continues. Just so pissed with the process.

• Sad
Reactions: blackknight12

7vit

Apr 1, 2022
My passport reached ircc office new Delhi on 24 March 2022 and from that day status is under process. What are normal timing nowadays for stamping visa at ircc Delhi?

ImmiVi

Feb 26, 2020
Hello,

I have sent my Passport to VFS Delhi on 19th January and it reached the IRCC office on 24th January. Since then I haven't received any notification regarding the same. Can someone please help me with how long does it take to get the Passport stamped?
Kindly suggest if I can book my tickets and stay before I get my passport back.
Did you receive your passport ?

AjayKalra

Feb 15, 2019
Anyone got passport dispatch message from IRCC today? Mine is "Under Process" since 7th March - No update today too.