+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

saurabh123456

Jun 8, 2016
No mine is PR case.My husband is in canada.He got his passport back with PR but mine is still left.
Hi i also gave my passport at VFS chandigarh on 9 Jan, i have recede no update. I guess due to the student visa rush all this delay has happened. Please do let me know when you get your passport back
Good luck

annshre

Jan 17, 2018
qatar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Passport Req..
13-12-2017
First you will receive an email from IRCC that you have a message on your online account or your status has been updated.

You log on to your myCIC account and you should see:
"A Final Decision has been made. Please see the final decision below."

The Final decision should say:
"Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details".

Right after that, you will receive another email + text that the Embassy of Canada (the one processing your visa) has dispatched your passport back to VFS. VAC (VFS) will then send you an email + text that your passport is dispatched to the courier partner (if you availed for this) and will call you within 24-48 hrs.

Don't worry, your time will come ;)
Hi,

I have got no online accout. I just check under the option of track your application. In that case will any mail come to my email id to chcek the track my application ?? i dont know if im sounding silly but if you can bear with me and explain.

shrish

Jan 16, 2018
No need to worry mate. From what I have read here peoples passport are getting ready in 7-10 days time on average. So you are still within that time. ( mine also waiting after 5 days) in your case there was a cause of slight delay plus yours is a joint case. So expect in 2-4 days. Keep posted here on the outcome. Cheers
Hello,
Have collected my passports(with one time entry Canada immigrant visa and a validity date) from vfs today.

Next set of action, is to find a suitable job in Nova Scotia where I would be heading eventually.

Sequence of Events-
1. Received PPR on 19th Dec'17
2. Submitted passports to VFS on 8th Jan'18
3. Replacement of digital photo and passport copy asked by cic with submission date of 19th Jan'18
4. Submitted replacement docs in 19th Jan
5. Visa status changed to approved at cic portal
6. Passports dispatched for collection at 22nd Jan from VFS
7. Collected the passports on 23rd Jan

8. and onward journey continues :)

Best wishes to everyone who is waiting for approval and visa and those looking for job in CN.

Thanks,
Shri

sheCAN

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-1-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-1-2018
LANDED..........
17-4-2018
Hi,

I have got no online accout. I just check under the option of track your application. In that case will any mail come to my email id to chcek the track my application ?? i dont know if im sounding silly but if you can bear with me and explain.
How come you don't have an online account? Oh maybe it's different with you then. I'm not sure how they will inform you of the status. Tracking an application will only tell you the current location of your passport but not what they have decided.

If you correspond with IRCC via email then they will surely update you via email.

annshre

Jan 17, 2018
qatar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Passport Req..
13-12-2017
How come you don't have an online account? Oh maybe it's different with you then. I'm not sure how they will inform you of the status. Tracking an application will only tell you the current location of your passport but not what they have decided.

If you correspond with IRCC via email then they will surely update you via email.

annshre

Jan 17, 2018
qatar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Passport Req..
13-12-2017

Yes Delhi embassy communicate with me in my registered email id. The problem with me is I'm working in Qatar and my kid is in India. So we both have submitted our passport to two different country embassies. I ve no clue what is going on. Have to visit India for my daughter on 28th for doctors appointment. I have written to VFS qatar ,spoken to them but they are saying no response from Abu Dhabi embassy. The tracking is saying your application is processed in Abu Dhabi Embassy.

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
My PCC and passport stamping timeline is follows

Got request for passport submission on 14th.
Submitted on 15th
Received email on 22 nd , passport is ready for picking at VFS Delhi.
In CIC account they gave decision is made and gave me my Tin number and a 7 month time to land.

Planning to go mid March.

I had a concern about my physical photo submitted. It did not exactly confirm to the specifications. But they didn't bothered and never asked for photo replacement.

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
Hello,
Have collected my passports(with one time entry Canada immigrant visa and a validity date) from vfs today.

Next set of action, is to find a suitable job in Nova Scotia where I would be heading eventually.

Sequence of Events-
1. Received PPR on 19th Dec'17
2. Submitted passports to VFS on 8th Jan'18
3. Replacement of digital photo and passport copy asked by cic with submission date of 19th Jan'18
4. Submitted replacement docs in 19th Jan
5. Visa status changed to approved at cic portal
6. Passports dispatched for collection at 22nd Jan from VFS
7. Collected the passports on 23rd Jan

8. and onward journey continues :)

Best wishes to everyone who is waiting for approval and visa and those looking for job in CN.

Thanks,
Shri
Congrats Man

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
Got PR email on 13th Jan morning.
Submitted Passports at VFS Mumbai on 15th Jan
Got CoPR via BlueDart Courier on 23rd Jan.
Super Fast!!

rooster7

Dec 16, 2017
Passport submitted: 2 Jan.
Received 17 Jan.

I have question if anyone can answer: Under dependants travelling with you on the COPR, mine has all my family members - wife and kids.
But on their COPR, under dependants, it's my name. Is that how it is in your case as well?

Thank you in advance.

Princebrar

Oct 24, 2017
I received PPR on 4 ,december nd submitted on 5 December through VFS .....yet no update.
Me too submitted at VFS chandigarh on 14 dec.I was dependent.My husband is in canada nd he got his passport already although our file is approved.Its so frustating to check status again nd again.I called vfs ,they told there is delayed due to bzy schedule in emabassy.But if we see other who submitted later than us,all of them got their passport.so worried.Cant even contact with delhi high comission.Keep me update if u get any info.