+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time it takes for 'Processing Submission' to change to 'submitted' ?

EEdreams15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked my account this morning and I got my AOR and confirmation that my application was transmitted. The second message also included my receipt.

I was thinking about why there was a delay. This is my hypothesis - Although I submitted my application mid afternoon in AB it was received after work hours in ON. I think any application submitted after work hours in ON will have to wait until the next business day to get any sort of acknowledgement from them. Don't know how much water my hypothesis can hold. Just throwing it out there.

My review of eligibility is now in progress.

The very best wishes to all! :)

ck1785

May 14, 2015
I submitted application on May 13th, this morning I got updated. So it took ~36 hrs to get the AOR.

diogopetters

May 15, 2015
EEaspirer77 said:
Waited for over 1 1/2 days or so. When did you submit your application?
May 14th morning, but i haven't paid. Few minutes ago, I could check my application and pay it. I paid just in time, now waiting to receive CIC confirmation email.
It still shows "Processing submission". But at least I could pay.

diogopetters

May 15, 2015
diogopetters said:
May 14th morning, but i haven't paid. Few minutes ago, I could check my application and pay it. I paid just in time, now waiting to receive CIC confirmation email.
It still shows "Processing submission". But at least I could pay.
Right now I got the confirmation from CIC.
It took (since I applied and entered wrong credit card data), till now, 29 hours... but I was worring during this time. tks everyone to share your experiences.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just submitted my application facing the same problem, got receipt says transaction failed but when i check my credit card statement it shows a temp transaction of $0....don't know what to do only 2 days left to submit my application....worried

#RA#

Sep 1, 2015
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am currently in United States and I submitted my application (after receiving an ITA (through FSW category)) on August 26, 2015 and the status still says "Processing Submission" and the "Days Left" continues to countdown. At the time of submission, the days left were 21 and now it will be 14 days. I can see in my credit card statement that the payment was indeed processed. I was wondering if anybody had information or guidance in this regard? I see earlier posts where the status changed around 2 days, but it has been more than 6 days for me and I am getting worried. I would appreciate it if you could please share any information you may think would be helpful.

Thank you.

Kunx4sure

Aug 5, 2015
I hope you guys have finally moved forward with your applications. I am in similar situation as your were few months ago. I got ITA on July 17 and submitted my application in September 13 just 2 days before ITA expiry. My credit card was charged but up till now (3 weeks after submission) I have not received any AOR. My PR application shows submitted while ITA status shows ITA expired. In addition, my express entry profile shows "expired". Did anyone face this situation? Suggestions on what to do please.

thanksT

Apr 25, 2019
I have submitted my express entry file on April 24, 2019.but still its showing "Procession Submission". Does anyone know hoe much time it take to change into "Submitted" or "Profile ineligible"?

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have submitted my express entry file on April 24, 2019.but still its showing "Procession Submission". Does anyone know how much time it takes to change into "Submitted" or "Profile ineligible"?
Same case for me. I have applied on April 24, 2019 and still, the status is Processing submission. It's nearly 48 hours.
For me, this seems longer than expected.

Anyone facing such issues or is that normal time?

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
seems like they might be making some updates on the website.
Yesterday cic.gc.ca was down for almost 7-8 hours, this was declared by themselves on official twitter handler.

I believe, Once we apply for the express entry, Application Number should be generated automatically without any human involvement. but based on delay it seems like there might be some manual approval or manual check might be in place which is delaying the process.

Does anyone know about this?

Apr 25, 2019
May be. I spoke to customer care on April 25th and they ask me send me more details because they didn't' find my application even with my name and DOB. Still no reply from them.

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
May be. I spoke to customer care on April 25th and they ask me send me more details because they didn't' find my application even with my name and DOB. Still no reply from them.
Can you please provide their customer care details - email/phone/ other option?