+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time it takes for 'Processing Submission' to change to 'submitted' ?

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Hello members,

I submitted my PR application yesterday night EST (12 hours ago) but the status still shows as 'Processing Submission'.

Please advise if it can take that much of time before the status gets updated to 'Submitted' or it could be one of those technical glitches in the system.

I made the required payment by credit card.

Thanks,
caimi

EEdreams15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in a similar situation. Submitted my application this afternoon. Waiting for my application to be changed from processing submission to submitted and also for my AOR.

Did you hear back yet?

Best of luck! :)

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
EEdreams15 said:
I'm in a similar situation. Submitted my application this afternoon. Waiting for my application to be changed from processing submission to submitted and also for my AOR.

Did you hear back yet?

Best of luck! :)
Not yet. almost 18 hours now.

Did anyone else had the same experience ?

Thanks.

EEaspirer77

May 14, 2015
I have the same issue as well.

I have a few days to my submission deadline and I almost felt accomplished when I finally paid, etc.

Now the timeline is still counting down the days I have left while saying "processing submission."

Hope this is a normal thing that will resolve itself.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? How long did things take to process?

EEaspirer77

May 14, 2015
purplesnow said:
mine submitted straight away and AOR received literally a minute later..
So we have a problem? When did you submit your application?

I'm thinking it may be a glitch that must have occurred the last day or so.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
purplesnow said:
mine submitted straight away and AOR received literally a minute later..
Hey Purplesnow,

Did you submit the application EST May 13 night or earlier. This seems to be a particular day when this issue happened.

Thanks

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It simply means that for some reason, your credit card transaction has not gone through. "Processing Submission" would usually revert to "...days left". When this happens, try using another credit card to avoid further delays. When I initially submitted, it kept showing Processing Submission and the reverting to "...days left." I tried another credit card and it was processed immediately and changed to "Submitted" immediately. Also make sure that there are more than enough funds on the credit or debit card you are using if it is not your regular account. Sometimes, the official exchange rate is different from the specific bank rate. I hope this helps.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Singalingali said:
It simply means that for some reason, your credit card transaction has not gone through. "Processing Submission" would usually revert to "...days left". When this happens, try using another credit card to avoid further delays. When I initially submitted, it kept showing Processing Submission and the reverting to "...days left." I tried another credit card and it was processed immediately and changed to "Submitted" immediately. Also make sure that there are more than enough funds on the credit or debit card you are using if it is not your regular account. Sometimes, the official exchange rate is different from the specific bank rate. I hope this helps.
Thanks!

How much did it take for your status to return back to "....days left". It is still showing as "Processing submission" for last 27 hours so I cannot even pay again.

I am not sure if this is a credit card payment not going through issue because atleast payment is already on my credit card. Not sure if the next leg for payment to CIC has failed. I am trying to call to bank to understand if payment has gone through.

Thanks anyways for the insight!

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Caimi said:
Thanks!

How much did it take for your status to return back to "....days left". It is still showing as "Processing submission" for last 28 hours so I cannot even pay again.

I am not sure if this is a credit card payment not going through issue because atleast payment is already on my credit card. Not sure if the next leg for payment to CIC has failed. I am trying to call to bank to understand if payment has gone through.

Thanks anyways for the insight!
I just checked with my Bank and as per them the transaction has gone through and payment has been made to CIC account. Infact when I had made the payment, I had received an acknowledgement receipt CIC for the payment successful. So I don't think this is an issue with payment unsuccessful when I have the official receipt from CIC.

I spoke to CIC agent and he has a different story to tell. As per him, I need to upload the receipt for payment since he can't see the receipt against my application. Now this is news to me. I think agent is talking about the old process and he is not sure about express entry process.

Do we require to upload the receipt of payment anwhere ?

Any other suggestion on what can be done here ?

Thanks,
caimi

EEaspirer77

May 14, 2015
So I received notification from cic and my status has finally changed to "submitted." Also received receipt confirming payment which is on my account.

Anyone else get this update? Good luck to everyone!

diogopetters

May 15, 2015
EEaspirer77 said:
So I received notification from cic and my status has finally changed to "submitted." Also received receipt confirming payment which is on my account.

Anyone else get this update? Good luck to everyone!
hello, how long (days) you wait for this status change?