how much time after medicals

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi_hola said:
i rec'd my medical request; planning to get this done by next week;
approx how much time after this?
2 months tops if all ducks are in row or happy day scenario.

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
i was done my medical last march 30, 09 and forwarded the result last april 08, 09. so until now i am waiting for the next letter of CEM.

just relax and be cool for waiting...^_^

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
I had my medical on march 11, 2009 and still nothing.. be patient

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi Merge, as it turns out i did the medicals on the same date March 30 but the clinic sent it April 13.
To date, still nothing. I completed everything April 14 (RPRF, Orig Docs)...Im not sure what is going on.

I just want to ask in the AOR, they stated an average period in which they will process, in my case 8 mos from feb 4 or until Oct. 4...

Do you remember yours? Will appreciate the information...

merge said:
i was done my medical last march 30, 09 and forwarded the result last april 08, 09. so until now i am waiting for the next letter of CEM.

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
edo-san said:
Hi Merge, as it turns out i did the medicals on the same date March 30 but the clinic sent it April 13.
To date, still nothing. I completed everything April 14 (RPRF, Orig Docs)...Im not sure what is going on.

I just want to ask in the AOR, they stated an average period in which they will process, in my case 8 mos from feb 4 or until Oct. 4...

Do you remember yours? Will appreciate the information...

merge said:

Hi Edo- Just a question... from what address was the RPRF letter from? Was it still from Buffalo?

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi,

The RPRP came with the request for medical and additional docs. All came from cic manila office

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called up Ottawa medical centre and was asked to call after a week to check if my medical file was updated for replacement x-ray. I couldn't have been happier with Canada for the kind of response and streamlined processes.

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
Tapak,

Please provide us with the Ottawa medical center's phone number. I have similar issue with replacement x-ray. Please I need your help.

Olu

Tapak said:
I called up Ottawa medical centre and was asked to call after a week to check if my medical file was updated for replacement x-ray. I couldn't have been happier with Canada for the kind of response and streamlined processes.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olusolalekan said:
Tapak,
Please provide us with the Ottawa medical center's phone number. I have similar issue with replacement x-ray. Please I need your help.
Olu
Tapak said:
Here you go... I spoke with Sylvia on 613-941-2170. I was trying to reach her on this number for last several days, but it went to voice. Today, I was able to reach her early morning around 8:30 am CST. She was very helpful and asked me to call after a week regarding medical file update. She will ask for your file number B#########, last name and DOB. If there are multiple people from your family requested for x-ray replacement, she may ask you for all their names and DOB's.
Good luck

Taps

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Tapak said:
olusolalekan said:
Tapak,
Olu
Tapak said:
Here you go... I spoke with Sylvia on 613-941-2170. I was trying to reach her on this number for last several days, but it went to voice. Today, I was able to reach her early morning around 8:30 am CST. She was very helpful and asked me to call after a week regarding medical file update. She will ask for your file number B#########, last name and DOB. If there are multiple people from your family requested for x-ray replacement, she may ask you for all their names and DOB's.
Good luck

Taps
Taps, are you from Mangalore and/or Mumbai? just curious.
Ignore if you do not want to reveal

-dna

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnataraj said:
Tapak said:
olusolalekan said:
Tapak,
Olu
Tapak said:
Good luck

Taps
Taps, are you from Mangalore and/or Mumbai? just curious.
Ignore if you do not want to reveal

-dna
Mumbai.

yjafari

Aug 4, 2009
abhi_hola said:
my visa office is in damascus. does anybody have any idea how long does it take to being passport request?
I've sent my medicals 40 days ago.

Thank you very much

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
this day was exactly 5 months of my medical. not yet receive PPR. but i can't loosing my faith.

cheers cheers cheers either.... ^_^

yjafari said:
abhi_hola said:
my visa office is in damascus. does anybody have any idea how long does it take to being passport request?
I've sent my medicals 40 days ago.

Thank you very much