+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much ITR do we have to show when applying for student visa for Canada.

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
How much ITR do we have to show when applying for student visa for Canada and what happens if I do not have the required amount.
My agent says that the ITR should be around 5 to 6 lacs but mine is around 3.
Is there any way to get around this query

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Let's keep the ITR aside for the time being. How do you propose to finance your study program? The answer to your post can not be answered off hand without the relevant financial data apart from you ITR .

harman_preet_Singh

Jan 7, 2019
Yes, ITR should be 6-7 Lac.
If you donot have this much.
Show valuation reports of your moveable & unmoveable assets like Land, plots, Gold , machinery etc.
consult Valid CA he will guide you.Many students are doing this.

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Let's keep the ITR aside for the time being. How do you propose to finance your study program? The answer to your post can not be answered off hand without the relevant financial data apart from you ITR .
By taking a educational Loan
I am planning to do a 2 year diploma and the education cost would be around 16 lakhs tuition

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Yes, ITR should be 6-7 Lac.
If you donot have this much.
Show valuation reports of your moveable & unmoveable assets like Land, plots, Gold , machinery etc.
consult Valid CA he will guide you.Many students are doing this.
My house is worth around 1 Crore and I have more property under my fathers name but I don't want to mention it
I am only giving details of my Mom who is a government nurse and she will also be my co-borrower for the loan

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
If you have a sanctioned loan for the entire course and pay one years fees as well as.the current GIC amount of 10000.CAD then under SDS you don't need to show any ITR .

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
If you have a sanctioned loan for the entire course and pay one years fees as well as.the current GIC amount of 10000.CAD then under SDS you don't need to show any ITR .
Someone in this forum said if we take student loans we won't be able to apply under the SDS category. Is it true ?

harman_preet_Singh

Jan 7, 2019
My house is worth around 1 Crore and I have more property under my fathers name but I don't want to mention it
I am only giving details of my Mom who is a government nurse and she will also be my co-borrower for the loan
I understand !
But if you are applying under SDS than no need to show property, ITR but if you got refusal with reason stated that,” You are not well established with you home country or you donot have ties to your home country than you have to show property , ITR to express that you are well establish , financial strong and have ties to home country.
But you can consult with diff agents regarding it because some agents will say no need to show property etc etc but I have many exp of people who got visa after refusal with this method because this is giving clear picture of your background.
Moreover 90% visa success depends on SOP.

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
I understand !
But if you are applying under SDS than no need to show property, ITR but if you got refusal with reason stated that,” You are not well established with you home country or you donot have ties to your home country than you have to show property , ITR to express that you are well establish , financial strong and have ties to home country.
But you can consult with diff agents regarding it because some agents will say no need to show property etc etc but I have many exp of people who got visa after refusal with this method because this is giving clear picture of your background.
Moreover 90% visa success depends on SOP.
Okay
And thank you for the information
I checked with my agent and she said that if my ITR is not upto the mark then she'll show a valuation on my movable and immovable assets prior to apply the visa application so that I get the visa in first try only and don't get a refusal.

harman_preet_Singh

Jan 7, 2019
Okay
And thank you for the information
I checked with my agent and she said that if my ITR is not upto the mark then she'll show a valuation on my movable and immovable assets prior to apply the visa application so that I get the visa in first try only and don't get a refusal.
Exactly if your ITR is not proper or Valid.
Than attach valuation report of movabale and unmovable assests and CA report of the same in english version.
Only attach things which are true, original & complete.
Make Good SOP