Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Hi fellow students

It is summer now here in BC, so many of the companies want to hire international students... Currently I have 2 jobs and I got an offer for a third one... My question is can I work more than 2 jobs during the summer break??

Thank you

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Why not ? During summer recess you can work fulltime, I do not recall seeing anything about how many jobs or hours as you are not attending college/uni during the summer break so no impact to your learning although maybe your health might take a hit. This all assumes you still meet the requirements for off campus work and are still registered for a full time course that restarts after the summer break http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus.asp

Others can comment as well

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can do as many hours or jobs you want during summer break or any formal breaks from school but keep in mind Co-op jobs are different. They are integral part of your education. Enjoy your summer :)
Rihan89 said:
Hi fellow students

It is summer now here in BC, so many of the companies want to hire international students... Currently I have 2 jobs and I got an offer for a third one... My question is can I work more than 2 jobs during the summer break??

Thank you

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........