+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to receive acceptance letter from conestoga college?

tiny123497

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
hey coulf anybody lemme know if i apply for defer in conestoga .. Is there any thing like they sometimes reject deferal?

Lily Larah

May 16, 2021
Anyone got LOA's who applied in May for Sep intake
?
It is more likely that the applicants would receive an LOA somewhere around 40-60 days from date of application as conestoga college is following an automated mail reply system. I applied on 18 feb and got my LOA on 4 may.

ljoseph

Jan 4, 2021
HI,I wish to take embedded sytem course from Conestoga college for January 2022 intake.But in the site its shown as 'waiting list'.Does anyone if the college is accepting applications??

navya geethika

May 10, 2021
Guys!!! I have got a mail few minutes back from conestoga, asking for some corrections to be made in my address. Just a small mistake. Please see to it that a single letter also does not miss match as of your passport.

Reactions: pravpam

sairamkvrp

May 7, 2021
Things done until now:
I applied for Sept2021 intake on Apr26 and got portal access mail on May19...
Its showing NO DECISION as the status and REVIEW beside my profile name in the portal dashboard.

Expectation:
I am expecting a 40-50 day process time and might get LOA by June 2nd week...

Questions:
Any guesses on, how long the VISA processing would be ...? Are 2 months sufficient for VISA processing ..?
Also let know, if any of you have info on, if the classes would be conducted online .?or we need to be physically present there..? whats the status of May intake now..?
Does the LOA mentions any of this information ..?

Thank you.

Reactions: pravpam

navya geethika

May 10, 2021
Visa processing takes 20 days if all your docs r ready. And I have applied on May 6 n my status beside my name is resubmitted as I was asked to correct a small mistake in my application. N yes online classes can b attended if u cannot make it by Sep.