+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to get the Decision letter

Keithp

Oct 8, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I am a new member in the group and posting first time ever.
I wold like to know how long does it take to get the decision letter after the asylum hearing.
At the end of the hearing my judge told my attorney to submit any written submissions if they want within two weeks and then she will make the decision.
My hearing took place in May25 2019 and till date I didn’t receive anything from them. I ask my attorney and he said there is no update on my case but it’s no uncommon to the board to take few months to make the decision.

can any one please share their experience or I m the only one in this situation since it’s been almost 5 months.
Any suggestions, experience and thoughts will be appreciated.
Thanks

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi Everyone,
I wold like to know how long does it take to get the decision letter after the asylum hearing.
At the end of the hearing my judge told my attorney to submit any written submissions if they want within two weeks and then she will make the decision.
My hearing took place in May25 2019 and till date I didn’t receive anything from them. I ask my attorney and he said there is no update on my case but it’s no uncommon to the board to take few months to make the decision.

can any one please share their experience or I m the only one in this situation since it’s been almost 5 months.
Thanks
My hearing was in 18 August and still waiting for nod

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Hi Dear,

Did you get your results? Mine hearing was last week as well , my Lawyer did the submission at the end of hearing, Judge said i will get my result in 3 weeks .

Thank you

Keithp

Oct 8, 2019
Hi Dear,

Did you get your results? Mine hearing was last week as well , my Lawyer did the submission at the end of hearing, Judge said i will get my result in 3 weeks .

Thank you
Hi Dear,

Thank you
No I didn’t heard anything yet it’s been more then 5 months. I asked my attorney he said no decision has been made yet.

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
No I didn’t heard anything yet it’s been more then 5 months. I asked my attorney he said no decision has been made yet.
Hi,
Oh it too long . How was your Attorney ( Name ) ? And How did you ask your Attorney? Via call or email .
Thank you

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
can someone give me an advice if its possible...
i live and work in dubai, is it advisable to come with visit visa to canada and claim asylum??
whats the probability of getting admission and stay??
i really wanna relocate to canada

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
can someone give me an advice if its possible...
i live and work in dubai, is it advisable to come with visit visa to canada and claim asylum??
whats the probability of getting admission and stay??
i really wanna relocate to canada
Do you have proof that your life is currently at risk and your life is at risk throughout your whole home country?