+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET MY PASSPORT BACK

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Please i need you guys your help, i mailed my passport to the Canadian Embassy in Accra after i received this message from the embassy "YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope"

My Question is How long will it take the embassy to contact me after receiving my passport and will i be called for interview? I really cant wait to go be with my spouse and child.
Please i need your help. Thank you

Aristeed

Nov 9, 2014
Speaking from my own experience, it took my visa office approximately
21 days for my passport to be returned with decision inside!
Wish you the best

segs

Feb 18, 2015
can GD28980 tell me if he has receive his passport and how long it takes to get it?
i also need other people opinion on time taken to return passport from accra Ghana?

tawobajo

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October 2014
File Transfer...
28 January 2015
Med's Request
28 January 2015
Med's Done....
02 February 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 June 2015
LANDED..........
10 August 2015
Im also in the same boat. Sent mine to Accra on Friday (should be there today) so waiting to hear back from them on when it will be ready for collection.

I really hope its less than 2 weeks!!! This waiting is not good for my health LOL

omotanwa

Jul 18, 2015
i am a Ngerian.i sent mypassport on the 25th June and it was received at the embassy in accra on the 29th....uptill this moment have not heard from them,can you please shed me more light as regards this because i dont want to mail the office as they already said they are not ready to answer any querry...this waiting period is killing me...help me with information please.

Robinjorda

Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

Does Accra Visa office acknowledges receipt of Passport??
I sent my passport to Accra visa office after PPR on 24 th November 2017.
I have emailed them but no feedback.

I will appreciate a response please

Thanks