+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Tirth panchal

Jan 25, 2024
Hii everyone, I got my portal 1 email on Dec 15th but still haven't got any email for portal 2. I already have an pr portal account which I used to apply for my PR. Any idea how long does it take to get it, it's been more than a month now and my work permit expires in March.

ViviJ

Dec 16, 2023
Hi, we received our P1 email on December 8th, but we still don't have the P2. Has anyone from the December 8th group already received theirs? Thanks.

Atts

Jan 20, 2024
update : eCOPR available for download : 26th Jan.

Would first PR card be mailed automatically or should we apply for it ?
Hi . That’s nice. As you must have read here, many are sending emails to all VO’s. Is it ok to send or is it worth waiting for VO Montreal?

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hi . That’s nice. As you must have read here, many are sending emails to all VO’s. Is it ok to send or is it worth waiting for VO Montreal?
I apply for ATIP as soon as I get an update. Like I applied for ATIP when I got BGC update, applied for ATIP when I got Pre arrival etc etc. This seemed to work.

Flooding VO inbox might work for some but this will slow down the actual process for others.

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
It's mailed automatically to the address that you provided on the portal.

You can link your PR card application on GCKey and it will update there once they mail it
Thanks,
Haven't been able to link the card application thinking I need to apply it first. I guess it hasn't been mailed yet.

nve

Apr 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-06-2023
AOR Received.
15-08-2023
Thanks,
Haven't been able to link the card application thinking I need to apply it first. I guess it hasn't been mailed yet.
I could link the PR card application as soon as I could download eCOPR.
I received COPR on January 25th btw and today it showed that they had mailed it.