+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Juan Diaz

Oct 17, 2023
Hello good morning friends of the forum.

I have a question since 12 days ago I got the mail ''ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status'' I was asked for some information and to enter the portal.
I don't know what step is coming and how long does it take?

Who can give me more information on timing and what's next?

Tung Trinh

Jan 3, 2023
Hello good morning friends of the forum.

I have a question since 12 days ago I got the mail ''ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status'' I was asked for some information and to enter the portal.
I don't know what step is coming and how long does it take?

Who can give me more information on timing and what's next?
Look at the bottom of the email/ pdf file you see what VO (Visa office) is, if it is MONTREAL... welcome aboard.
Next is portal 2 email for Credentials, which can take a month
Then portal 3, eCOPR... can take many weeks if that is Montreal. Lots of folks here and myself, portal 2 from Aug. Good luck.

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Update
Finally receive GU2 today 20 October, 2023.

eCoPR: 22 September 2023

PR portal: Address: "approved" | Photo: "in review"

GU1: Final decision - 8 October, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU2: Review of eligibility - October 20, 2023: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Your application was approved. We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

PR Card Arrived: waiting.

VO: Montreal office

Juan Diaz

Oct 17, 2023
Today I uploaded the photos, VO Montreal.
I will continue to follow the forum, thank you very much for your help and giving us hope, it has been 3 years that we have been waiting for the process to come to an end (we are still in the process) but we have more faith.

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Finally got PR CARD on Dated 29/10/2023

eCoPR: 22 September 2023

PR portal: Address: "approved" | Photo: "in review"

GU1: Final decision - 8 October, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU2: Review of eligibility - October 19, 2023: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Your application was approved. We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

PR Card : Arrived 29 Oct 2023.

VO: Montreal office

Reactions: Sepauh and Ad78

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi everyone

Sharing my portal timeline with you (Sponsorship application sent in February 2020):

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email - October 26th
Replied to e-mail on same day - October 26th

Waiting for Portal Invitation since then.
Since I live in Montreal south-shore, I am assuming it is Montreal office.

Thanks.
Good luck to all of us.

aahmed.pbl

Nov 15, 2023
Hi,
Is there anyone who can tell me how long it may take to get PR portal login credentials from VO Sydney?

I have replied to their PR confirmation mail on 7th November with required information.

helloThere9

Nov 17, 2023
Hi,
Did anyone who Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email at the beginning of November 2023 get portal credentials?

I received the P1 email on Nov 2 and replied on Nov 3. Haven't heard back since that day.

VO Montreal :(