+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Ecopr : 22 Sep 2023

GU 1 : 8 October 2023
  • 8 October 2023 , Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU 2 : waiting

Pr card : waiting

VO: Montreal

richoux

Oct 9, 2023
Hi everyone,
Thank you for sharing your experiences.
Would appreciate some insight as to how long it takes and is there something we can do to follow up?

September 8th - Got approval for PR and submitted name and other details same day.
Still waiting for portal login details? (31 days as of today)
Would appreciate your help.
Many thanks,

Last edited:

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Hi everyone,
Thank you for sharing your experiences.
Would appreciate some insight as to how long it takes and is there something we can do to follow up?

September 8th - Got approval for PR and submitted name and other details same day.
Still waiting for portal login details? (31 days as of today)
Would appreciate your help.
Many thanks,
Not sure if the second email is an approval for PR. As its been 35 days since I uploaded the photo, address and in Canada declaration. They are not even sharing the eCOPR. Don’t know what they process is, printing of a document should not be this tough.
Filling of the webform or calling them or emailing them, I doubt if that works. :(

Reactions: arjun.thakur565
Oct 2, 2023
Not sure if the second email is an approval for PR. As its been 35 days since I uploaded the photo, address and in Canada declaration. They are not even sharing the eCOPR. Don’t know what they process is, printing of a document should not be this tough.
Filling of the webform or calling them or emailing them, I doubt if that works. :(
For me, it's now 40 days, still waiting for ECOPR.
VO Montreal

richoux

Oct 9, 2023
Thanks Mayhum, Hope you get yours soon. Maybe today is the day.

Reactions: Mayhum

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Many people submitted their picture in August and still waiting for eCOPR, which proves that Montreal VO is just completely random
I hope you all get it. The Montreal office is nothing to write home about, but one can say the same of Canada as a whole these days.

Photo and Address still says "in review", anyone knows what happens next?

Last edited:

Tung Trinh

Jan 3, 2023
1st email for credentials: Aug 4. Replied right away.
2nd email: Aug 26... Photos and declarations were submitted right away.
Still waiting for an eCOPR after 46 days. VO Montreal. Hope they read this one :) ...and hope those staff are not moody. I don't know what to do...just typing here in vain!

• Wow
Reactions: richoux

richoux

Oct 9, 2023
1st email for credentials: Aug 4. Replied right away.
2nd email: Aug 26... Photos and declarations were submitted right away.
Still waiting for an eCOPR after 46 days. VO Montreal. Hope they read this one :) ...and hope those staff are not moody. I don't know what to do...just typing here in vain!
Hope you get it soon. Good luck. How long did it take for you to get your portal login details? 22 days?

Reactions: Tung Trinh