+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Tung Trinh

Jan 3, 2023
Ecopr : 22 Sep
GU 1 : waiting
GU 2 : waiting
Pr card : waiting
VO: Montreal
You're lucky enough...Did you call to follow up after the second email?
Mine is
_ 1st email: Aug 4
_ 2nd email: Aug 26
_ eCOPR: waiting, 30 days already
Because I called and followed up that it goes slower? Any idea what I should do? TIA

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
You're lucky enough...Did you call to follow up after the second email?
Mine is
_ 1st email: Aug 4
_ 2nd email: Aug 26
_ eCOPR: waiting, 30 days already
Because I called and followed up that it goes slower? Any idea what I should do? TIA
No follow up, just wait. I got my ecopr in 25 days after portal 2 email. I hope you definitely got ur ecopr by the end of this week.

Sep 27, 2023
ok, my way is a bit convoluted :)

August 10:1st letter (VO: Montreal) - responded the same day
-- 2 follow-ups and 1 request through IRCC Webform
September 20: 1st letter again (VO: Etobicoke)
September 22: 2nd letter
September 26: CoPR
PR card: waiting

Reactions: Tung Trinh

Tung Trinh

Jan 3, 2023
ok, my way is a bit convoluted :)

August 10:1st letter (VO: Montreal) - responded the same day
-- 2 follow-ups and 1 request through IRCC Webform
September 20: 1st letter again (VO: Etobicoke)
September 22: 2nd letter
September 26: CoPR
PR card: waiting
That sounds amazing @Michael_Michael . Still lucky that you have met a good agent who moved your application to a different VO. That is a trick! ... this VO is terrible, working randomly, especially whenever you ask and hear "It's a 9-month process, your application is in good shape. Just be patient" Can you share your convincing story which gave you that good twist?

Sep 27, 2023
That sounds amazing @Michael_Michael . Still lucky that you have met a good agent who moved your application to a different VO. That is a trick! ... this VO is terrible, working randomly, especially whenever you ask and hear "It's a 9-month process, your application is in good shape. Just be patient" Can you share your convincing story which gave you that good twist?
Well, I cannot say for sure, but I tend to think that requests via their web form have a greater impact than follow-ups (I even sent them bilingual emails in case they'd preferred corresponding in French - no responses). I had kinda similar experience with my EE application when my case was laying untouched for half a year (I found out about this after I requested correspondence from them regarding my application) and only after my Web Form it got off the ground. Anyway, in case with PR portal it could be just a coincidence, I don't know, but at least it's easier psychologically to know that you do something than just to seat and wait.
In my form I pointed that: 1) I'd been waiting for more than 1 month and 2) my eCOPR was about to expire soon.
Again, maybe there is no connection with my efforts and it's just a miracle that my case was transferred from Montreal to Etobicoke, who knows.

Reactions: Tung Trinh

Tung Trinh

Jan 3, 2023
Well, I cannot say for sure, but I tend to think that requests via their web form have a greater impact than follow-ups (I even sent them bilingual emails in case they'd preferred corresponding in French - no responses). I had kinda similar experience with my EE application when my case was laying untouched for half a year (I found out about this after I requested correspondence from them regarding my application) and only after my Web Form it got off the ground. Anyway, in case with PR portal it could be just a coincidence, I don't know, but at least it's easier psychologically to know that you do something than just to seat and wait.
In my form I pointed that: 1) I'd been waiting for more than 1 month and 2) my eCOPR was about to expire soon.
Again, maybe there is no connection with my efforts and it's just a miracle that my case was transferred from Montreal to Etobicoke, who knows.
Thank @Michael_Michael for sharing. It's great.

Johnny96

Oct 15, 2021
What about the declaration In-Canada? Has that changed to accepted or is still submitted?
In your question you are referring to the pr portal right? Thank you for answering, we are also in the same situation ECOPR.we are monitoring your chat and thread hopefully they can sort this issue out apparently a lot of applicants who is in VO montreal now stuck at the issuance of ECOPR stage. Did any of you tried calling or submitting a webform?

jerinpg

Sep 30, 2023
Hi Michael can you share what was the matter you written in the web forum, i been waiting for portal credentials since August 10th, when i call then they talking about 9 month time line. Any additional info greatly appreciated thanks