+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

polash123bd

Dec 14, 2015
I got the same reply for a follow-up email.

I got reply from IRCC on follow up that my file is under Virtual Landing queue. i was outside canada when my P1 came. So replied back same day that i am outside canada.
P1 - Jan 11 (replied back outside canada )
(Replied back again after coming to Canada on Jan 27 that i have landed with details)
P2 - Feb 14 ( submited declaration and photo)
Got reply on follow up email that my file is in Virtual landing queue - mar 1
Still waiting for ecopr.

Any idea what’s the timeline for virtual landing queue is ? Or is it the same as ecopr ?

Montreal VO (CEC)

Jul 11, 2019
An interesting question -

Does anyone know with source of information that when one can travel internationally after declaring in the PR portal that they are in Canada and still waiting on eCOPR and, of course, the PR card?

rahulcad2019

Feb 11, 2024
An interesting question -

Does anyone know with source of information that when one can travel internationally after declaring in the PR portal that they are in Canada and still waiting on eCOPR and, of course, the PR card?
I guess wait until you get eCOPR as you declared you are in canada and then travel with eCOPR so you can atleast apply for PRTD document to travel back to canada from outside while waiting for your PR card.
Hope this helps.

Jan 3, 2024
can you share the email address for VO calgary as i received portal 2 on 29 Feb and still waiting for ecopr

thank you

Haha true. I got the P2 on 8th and I submitted photo on the same day. Nothing till now. I also emailed them yesterday no response.

Some are getting in 2days some in one week. I'll update once I get it.