+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

taran2023

Dec 24, 2023
Got "Finalization email" on Dec 20, 2023, from Montreal Office
Waiting for portal credentials.
Will keep you all posted

samalkaser

Apr 5, 2021
I got My P1 on December 1st , reply the same day and waiting for P2
Any one know what is the time frame for sending me the P2 credential email .
I called them after 1st week and said wait

Nik06

Jan 5, 2024
I got My P1 on December 1st , reply the same day and waiting for P2
Any one know what is the time frame for sending me the P2 credential email .
I called them after 1st week and said wait
Hey did you receive the Portal credential email . I got my first email on Dec 8th but haven't received any cred yet.

Nik06

Jan 5, 2024
Has anyone got their PR credentials recently after receiving the first (finalization) email in the first week of Dec 2023??

maik10

Jan 8, 2024
Has anyone got their PR credentials recently after receiving the first (finalization) email in the first week of Dec 2023??
Nor do I. Got my invitation emails 4th of December, submitted same day. Called them 18th of Dec and got their reply to wait, they don't have any waiting times for this stage.

samalkaser

Apr 5, 2021
Feels like they wanna test our patience in the end game, hope they could push a little really.
I got me P1 email on Dec 1, and I just call them now ,the reply wait as they do not have any time frame for sending me the 2nd email , I though it is automatic, once the reply done form us the second email will follow , I did not understand why it takes all this time , all check shoud be done by this step !!! and I can not use the P1 email as prove of become PR , right?

Jul 11, 2019
I got me P1 email on Dec 1, and I just call them now ,the reply wait as they do not have any time frame for sending me the 2nd email , I though it is automatic, once the reply done form us the second email will follow , I did not understand why it takes all this time , all check shoud be done by this step !!! and I can not use the P1 email as prove of become PR , right?
That's right. We are not PR yet. The process is as this: we get p1 requesting info > we reply with the info > they send us credentials to PR portal that they create with the info we gave > we have yo upload a pic and confirm the details > they issue eCOPR here (we are pr but can't travel just yet) > we apply for pr card.

And I don't think even eCOPR will be used as pr proof for other things.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Alex1983

Oct 24, 2019
I got first email on December 6th and haven't received Portal credentials. My VO is Montreal. Has anyone got their first email around that date and still waiting?

Nik06

Jan 5, 2024
I got first email on December 6th and haven't received Portal credentials. My VO is Montreal. Has anyone got their first email around that date and still waiting?
I got mine on December 8th and my VO is Montreal as well. This is too much of undue delay

Nik06

Jan 5, 2024
Hi
I got my first email for pr portal on 8th December and waiting for login credentials. Anyone have same timeline? I’m also waiting to get COPR to travel outside Canada in January
VO Etobicoke
Thanks in advance
Hi Even I got my first email on 8th December, did you got any second email for your PR portal login credentials but my VO is MONTREAL. I have not received it yet.

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Montreal VO ( I am in Winnipeg, don't know why mississauga didn't handle it )
Got P1 on 6th Dec and since then waiting for Portal creds.

MVO is really slow :mad: :mad:

Nik06

Jan 5, 2024
Nor do I. Got my invitation emails 4th of December, submitted same day. Called them 18th of Dec and got their reply to wait, they don't have any waiting times for this stage.
Hey did you receive any email for login cred?