+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long it takes to get your COPR once Ottawa has received the photocopy of your passport?

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Just wondering how long it takes to get your COPR once Ottawa has received the photocopy of your passport..

I received my PPR on September 19, 2017, and sent a photocopy of my passport the next day, then got confirmation that it was received by CIC in Ottawa on September 22, 2017.

Just yesterday the status of my application changed to "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." However, I didn't get any additional email or message in the messages inbox at the bottom of the page.

Can someone share your timeline just to have an idea of when should I expect it?

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Just wondering how long it takes to get your COPR once Ottawa has received the photocopy of your passport..

I received my PPR on September 19, 2017, and sent a photocopy of my passport the next day, then got confirmation that it was received by CIC in Ottawa on September 22, 2017.

Just yesterday the status of my application changed to "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." However, I didn't get any additional email or message in the messages inbox at the bottom of the page.

Can someone share your timeline just to have an idea of when should I expect it?

usually within 2 business weeks