+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long for CPC-M to view additional documents?

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Got an ADR for my 9months old son on the 17th of April. Sent documents on the 23rd of April. Till now no update. Only update I got was documents have been uploaded. They are taking too much time in reviewing documents don't know why
What's too much time exactly. Yours is not the only case an agent has to work on. Be patient. They asked and you sent it, now live your life and find something to distract you while you wait.

canadaguy238

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Is anyone else still waiting for CPC-M to review uploaded documents and make a decision? We uploaded documents over a month ago (Around May 22nd) and had a document due date of June 15th. We just keep waiting and waiting.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Is anyone else still waiting for CPC-M to review uploaded documents and make a decision? We uploaded documents over a month ago (Around May 22nd) and had a document due date of June 15th. We just keep waiting and waiting.
Not CPC-M, but we got an additional document request from CPC-Sydney on 26th April. They needed some more documents to verify my employment (dunno why, I included everything that was required with our application). The 30 day deadline on 26th May came and went, and we still hadn't seen any movement on our application. It wasn't until Friday (21st June) that my husband finally got the biometrics request, and I got the SA today. So took them more like 2 months to actually get round to reviewing and approving our additional docs. So, I know it sucks hard, but hold on for a few more weeks!

Reactions: canadaguy238

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
Not CPC-M, but we got an additional document request from CPC-Sydney on 26th April. They needed some more documents to verify my employment (dunno why, I included everything that was required with our application). The 30 day deadline on 26th May came and went, and we still hadn't seen any movement on our application. It wasn't until Friday (21st June) that my husband finally got the biometrics request, and I got the SA today. So took them more like 2 months to actually get round to reviewing and approving our additional docs. So, I know it sucks hard, but hold on for a few more weeks!
The journey is almost over for us. Got pre arrival letter on gckey on friday and decision made on Saturday on ecas. Hopefully ppr mail will come soon.

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
Got our gcms notes on Thursday but that was after i kept on disturbing my local VO to review the documents sent. Via MP, sent mails and copied ottawa and my home country mail alongside. Noticed on gcms that the last time my sons file was touched was in april when they got the ADR. Since then there was no update. They just left the file cuz the processing time was die in Jan 2020. But with the mail from MP, from me requesting them to issue a DNA request since they are taking long in making a decision we got a repky saying no further action was requested from us. Then the next day review of documents updated on gckey. After 3days documents review changed to not applicable and a day after pre arrival letter and decision made on ecas

Reactions: lion.com

tahir.farooq

Jun 11, 2018
Hello, in July 2019, I received a letter to submit eimm5669e, imm5562e, police certificate and new passport ( old passport will expire in Dec 2019).
I uploaded eimm5669e, imm5562e and police certificate but I didn't find an option to upload a passport in my GCKey online account.

Please let me know how I can upload a passport.

Thanks
TF