+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does Vienna VO usually take for PPR after pre-arrival letter?

Sher 1234

Mar 16, 2019
Hey guys, I'm wondering how long it usually takes to get PPR after the pre-arrival letter for outland online spousal applications in Vienna Visa office.

I looked at the spreadsheet and most seem to get it between 7-15 days, but I've been waiting for over 1.5 months now. Any idea or insight into how long this could potentially take?

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
In my opinion, the importance of pre-arrival letter is overrated in terms of predicting when you'll get your PPR. The reported range is from one day to over a year (regardless of the VO). Of course, getting the letter is a good sign. If I remember correctly it's an indication that PA is approved in principal but there are other checks like background check which has no time limits and can take whatever time they deem necessary. I think, it's better to monitor the overall average processing time.

Reactions: Sher 1234

Laylaarif

Apr 8, 2023
Hey guys, I'm wondering how long it usually takes to get PPR after the pre-arrival letter for outland online spousal applications in Vienna Visa office.

I looked at the spreadsheet and most seem to get it between 7-15 days, but I've been waiting for over 1.5 months now. Any idea or insight into how long this could potentially take?
Hello, what’s your timeline?