+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long does it USUALLY take for CIC to mail study permit?

Ujunwa0

Oct 27, 2021
I am an in-canada applicant, I got an approval in July and subsequently got my student Visa, I've been waiting for my study permit and it's been 3 months now and IRCC is not responding, they sent an auto reply and generic messages with no clear answer on when to expect it since they said they'll send by mail, im confused and worried. Can someone help?
Note: I've also filled the web form

Zoher

Feb 17, 2023
I everyone I have a question that I didn't receive my Study Permit on Airport as they were not printing any and said that they will mail the study Permit so can anyone tell me how much time it will take to recieve my study permit
Hi I'm on the same boat did u get your study permit through mail?

Zoher

Feb 17, 2023
Hi, I landed on the 8th as well and Didn't receive my permit since it will be a month in 2 days I'm worried. I'm outside Toronto.i called IRCC 2 03 times they say it's been mailed. But Canada post cannot do anything without tracking. Are you guys in Toronto? Which date did you'll receive it?
Did you get your study permit?

Zoher

Feb 17, 2023
I am an in-canada applicant, I got an approval in July and subsequently got my student Visa, I've been waiting for my study permit and it's been 3 months now and IRCC is not responding, they sent an auto reply and generic messages with no clear answer on when to expect it since they said they'll send by mail, im confused and worried. Can someone help?
Note: I've also filled the web form
Did u get your study permit