+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to review eligibility for study Permit ?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Ok.
I have another question.
I paid my first semester fees + submitted my father's bank statement that shows 20000CAD + A paper from the bank that this account has more than 60,000 CAD bank deposits,and I showed my father's properities and my ties in my country.
Is this a good proof of funds?

*NOTE I AM 18 Applying for bachelor program *
Yes. That's good proof. I hope you submitted the proof that you paid your first semester.

Reactions: omarisme

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi,
I want to know how many days does it take to review the eligibility for my study permit?
I applied 3 weeks ago and according to processing time, most applicants' applications in my country take 7 weeks to be processed. The status of reviewing of eligibility changed from 3 days.

Thanks.
From the country where I'm applying it stated that processing time is 10 weeks. My review of eligibility started 7 weeks ago and still no changes to this day.

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Ohh.. you mean reviewing eligibilty takes 7 weeks?
Review of my eligibility started 7 weeks ago and hasn't changed yet. I think it differs from each Countries we're applying. In some places it takes just a few days and in some it takes weeks.

Reactions: omarisme

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Review of my eligibility started 7 weeks ago and hasn't changed yet. I think it differs from each Countries we're applying. In some places it takes just a few days and in some it takes weeks.
You’re right eligibility takes longer time these days especially if they consider you eligible, it takes weeks and in my case it’s taking months , this is the 18th week since I applied and my eligibility has being reviewing for 15th week now . But there is hope

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
You’re right eligibility takes longer time these days especially if they consider you eligible, it takes weeks and in my case it’s taking months , this is the 18th week since I applied and my eligibility has being reviewing for 15th week now . But there is hope
That's a long time, but sure there is hope.

Ayomide ojo

Aug 30, 2021
Good afternoon
I applied for a study permit April and to resume sept 7 and the immigration hasn't replied yet i hv also paid half of my school fees and I didn't deffer my resumption date cause I didn't know also I hv register for the same program but for winter time and I hv to cancel my program for fall before 7th of September now if I cancel my program would I hv to process my visa all over again meanwhile the immigration have my documents with them already and are still on my application cause they are in eligibility now