+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to review eligibility for study Permit ?

omarisme

Nov 10, 2019
Hi,
I want to know how many days does it take to review the eligibility for my study permit?
I applied 3 weeks ago and according to processing time, most applicants' applications in my country take 7 weeks to be processed. The status of reviewing of eligibility changed from 3 days.

Thanks.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
It depends with the number of application. Your files hasn't been viewed by responsible officer. It will change soon.

omarisme

Nov 10, 2019
It depends with the number of application. Your files hasn't been viewed by responsible officer. It will change soon.
Hello man,
Thanks for your response.
It's already changed from " Your application is in progress" into " We are reviewing your eligibilty". Do you mean that it will be changed again soon?
Thanks and waiting your response.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Hello man,
Thanks for your response.
It's already changed from " Your application is in progress" into " We are reviewing your eligibilty". Do you mean that it will be changed again soon?
Thanks and waiting your response.
Since it has changed, yes, the next change will be during decision time. Very soon.

Reactions: alfakido

omarisme

Nov 10, 2019
It varies. Between 1 to 7 business days or more depending on the case. Mine took 4 business days since the review change.
You don't know which weekend days is considered? That of my country or that of Canada.
In my country, Friday and saturday aren't business days, while in Canada, Saturday and sunday aren't business days.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. I will wait and pray.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
You don't know which weekend days is considered? That of my country or that of Canada.
In my country, Friday and saturday aren't business days, while in Canada, Saturday and sunday aren't business days.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. I will wait and pray.
It depends with your country. If they actually operate on Sundays and don't operate on Friday and Saturday, they will use that. Otherwise, they might follow Canada business days where they don't operate on Saturdays and Sundays.

omarisme

Nov 10, 2019
It depends with your country. If they actually operate on Sundays and don't operate on Friday and Saturday, they will use that. Otherwise, they might follow Canada business days where they don't operate on Saturdays and Sundays.
So you mean they're following the working hours of embassy of Canada in my country, isn't it?

omarisme

Nov 10, 2019
Then go with your country days since your applications is processed there.
Ok.
I have another question.
I paid my first semester fees + submitted my father's bank statement that shows 20000CAD + A paper from the bank that this account has more than 60,000 CAD bank deposits,and I showed my father's properities and my ties in my country.
Is this a good proof of funds?

*NOTE I AM 18 Applying for bachelor program *