+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to receive first time Canada PR card once COPR has been received

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
This is normal. A friend of mine got her copr in June as well, just received her card yesterday.
Oh… okay. I’m glad to hear that someone else was in the same boat as me. When should I raise a concern to IRCC then? Should I be waiting for another two weeks or so?

thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Shwetadewan

Sep 27, 2021
Oh… okay. I’m glad to hear that someone else was in the same boat as me. When should I raise a concern to IRCC then? Should I be waiting for another two weeks or so?

thank you so much, I really appreciate it.
Hi Did you receive your PR card? I am in the same boat and recieved by COPR on June 23. Still awaiting my PR card in Toronto. Curious to know about you?

Shwetadewan

Sep 27, 2021
Hi All. I am also an inland applicant. I received my COPR on June 23. Still awaiting my PR card. I’m located in Toronto. Extremely frustrated as I have to travel to India in November. Is anyone here familiar with the process and timelines of applying for PR travel document from India currently? Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hi Did you receive your PR card? I am in the same boat and recieved by COPR on June 23. Still awaiting my PR card in Toronto. Curious to know about you?
Hey, I called them twice last week and they told me it was sent out in July but for whatever reason returned back to them in August… so it’s been sitting in Nova Scotia for a whole month and half… They said they will re send it but.. who knows when I can get them.

Shwetadewan

Sep 27, 2021
Hey, I called them twice last week and they told me it was sent out in July but for whatever reason returned back to them in August… so it’s been sitting in Nova Scotia for a whole month and half… They said they will re send it but.. who knows when I can get them.
Omg. Please tell me what number you called I could also try the same. Please share the number and let me know if waiting times are insane. I’m shocked, i hope you get it soon!

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Omg. Please tell me what number you called I could also try the same. Please share the number and let me know if waiting times are insane. I’m shocked, i hope you get it soon!
Hey I finally received my PR card today. You should call cic number 888-242-2100. All the best

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I had an update saying that my pr has been mailed out on jan 20 and they mantioned to wait until 6 weeks. My question is does it really take 6 weeks ? Or will get it somewhere in between. If someone received please share me your experiences.

muthu1487

Jan 31, 2022
Does anyone who has recently sent physical photos over mail for PR card at Nova Scotia? May I know how long does it take to process PR card applications at Nova Scotia?

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
I had an update saying that my pr has been mailed out on jan 20 and they mantioned to wait until 6 weeks. My question is does it really take 6 weeks ? Or will get it somewhere in between. If someone received please share me your experiences.
Mine was Approved on 17jan and its been exactly 2 weeks still didn't get it in hand.. Seems postal delays are prevailing across canada and it seems takes 6 weeks

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
No i live in Vancouver.
Cool, My photo and address was accepted on 17jan and after tht i do no whether it is sent to production and mailed. Unfortunately i cannot link my PR confirmation portal to GC key to know the current status and have to wait ...

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Cool, My photo and address was accepted on 17jan and after tht i do no whether it is sent to production and mailed. Unfortunately i cannot link my PR confirmation portal to GC key to know the current status and have to wait ...
Create a webform they will reach you back within 10 days. May be by that time you might get your card itself. Good Luck.

Reactions: rafi862003