+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to obtain SINP approval letter from Employer?

Ellained

May 2, 2016
Hi everyone!

Newbie here :)

I just want to ask anyone who have been in the process of getting their SINP approval letter from their employer. I work in a rather small town in Saskatchewan (approximately 5000 population). My employer updated me that she applied the approval letter, March 22, 2016, and I am now on a 1 month, 2 weeks waiting time. SINP called her 2 weeks ago, and she told me that she submitted more information SINP wanted (last April 25 or 26). My international advisor from my previous school here in Saskatchewan told me that it might probably be the job approval letter, and it might come shortly! I am just getting anxious because it's taking awhile. :( time is running and my papers will expire in the near future.

Can anyone share their timeline in getting SINP approval letter from your employer so that I can be more enlightened?

Thank you very much and have a nice day! :)

boki23

Jun 14, 2016
Hi, I am in same problem like You. Can You tell me, did You get Your approval letter and how long you wait? My epmloyer apply two weeks ago, so if You can share your experience I will be so gratefull.

hafizmuhammadatif

May 19, 2012
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
Ellained said:
Hi everyone!

Newbie here :)

I just want to ask anyone who have been in the process of getting their SINP approval letter from their employer. I work in a rather small town in Saskatchewan (approximately 5000 population). My employer updated me that she applied the approval letter, March 22, 2016, and I am now on a 1 month, 2 weeks waiting time. SINP called her 2 weeks ago, and she told me that she submitted more information SINP wanted (last April 25 or 26). My international advisor from my previous school here in Saskatchewan told me that it might probably be the job approval letter, and it might come shortly! I am just getting anxious because it's taking awhile. :( time is running and my papers will expire in the near future.

Can anyone share their timeline in getting SINP approval letter from your employer so that I can be more enlightened?

Thank you very much and have a nice day! :)

it depends your employer is already register with SINp or not if not than to register your employer with SINP in my case and couple of my friend case took around 2 to 3 week depends how active is your employer with SINP . After that getting approval letter consume 2 week around.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was wondering if someone has any idea that crown corporation of sask is already registered with SINP or not. Thanks

Ellained

May 2, 2016
Hi hafiz, thanks for your reply :) actually you're right, active employer who keeps following up application makes the process much faster. I got mine after 2 months.

@boki23 - I got mine after 2 months, and immediately applied for SINP. I asked my employer to call SINP after 1 month of waiting for nothing. And every week after that, I asked my employer to call them for update. This made the process faster, so just ask your employer to call SINP and follow-up every time. :) Hope that helps.

@God of War - Hi, I am not really sure about that but I think they would be, as they are big corp. I got a friend who's working at SGI, although they're not applying for approval letter yet, I think they have a good shot there, getting approval letter and whatnot.