+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

Suban puri

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Just got the Visa approved, Applied on 30th July, Biometrics - 2nd August, Medical- 20th August, Visa Confirmation -30th 12:35 AM. I applied online SDS. I hope you guys get your visa soon. best of luck. They have increased the processing time to 4 weeks now.
Which financial documents u attached?

Vip buttar

Sep 5, 2019
I applied for study visa under SDS on 25 July biometric on 30 July and medical passed on 9 August how much time it can take because I applied for October intake

Vijay2212

Sep 19, 2019
I applied on 2 August 2109 for student visa under SDS and submitted biometrics on 5th August but still final decision is under progress how much time it will take.

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
hi, How to apply for SDS student visa? On mycic? Is it the same process like to apply regular student visa on Mycic? How do we differentiate and add GIC etc?

Vasundara

Sep 5, 2019
Hi , I applied online sds on 14th Nov
15th got a mail request for biometrics
18th done with biometrics
My status has changed like
Biometrics 18th November complete
Background check we are processing your background.
Additional documents we dont need additional documents.
Remaining wer same like your application is under process, today its 4th day and they are still in background check...do this act shows that their is a prob in my application? And when can I expect the final di

aamil4all

Jul 25, 2019
Hi , I applied online sds on 14th Nov
15th got a mail request for biometrics
18th done with biometrics
My status has changed like
Biometrics 18th November complete
Background check we are processing your background.
Additional documents we dont need additional documents.
Remaining wer same like your application is under process, today its 4th day and they are still in background check...do this act shows that their is a prob in my application? And when can I expect the final di
Hi its too early now. Everything is on track. 4 weeks is the normal processing time. And sometimes there may be no changes in your profile and one of the fine day all the status will change to completed and u will get ur PPR. Also the timeline may may differ from one person to another. I know u ll be very nervous. But don't think about the application for another 20 days. Also there are canadian holidays which u have to consider. Hopefully u ll get it by December 20.

Vasundara

Sep 5, 2019
Hii, today I recieved my correspondence letter fingers crossed , can u tell me still how long it take to finalize?..

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hii, today I recieved my correspondence letter fingers crossed , can u tell me still how long it take to finalize?..
I have same timeline as you
I applied on 9nov
Bil on 11nov
Biometric done and updated on 18nov
Medical passed on 19nov
Eligibility review hasn’t started yet,background check is in progress
And after that no update.

Vasundara

Sep 5, 2019
I have same timeline as you
I applied on 9nov
Bil on 11nov
Biometric done and updated on 18nov
Medical passed on 19nov
Eligibility review hasn’t started yet,background check is in progress
And after that no update.
As soon as my biometrics was completed my account showed they are doing background check, yesterday 25 November, I recieved that I passed my medicals, today its showing that they are reviewing my eligibility but since then 18th November my account is stuck in checking background now too its

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Don’t worry everything is fine you will get your decision super soon as you got your correspondence letter sometime they give correspondence with ppr and sometimes in two days you get your final decision.hope for the good.

Vasundara

Sep 5, 2019
Don’t worry everything is fine you will get your decision super soon as you got your correspondence letter sometime they give correspondence with ppr and sometimes in two days you get your final decision.hope for the good.
Hi, I got a mail requesting for original passport, but my status is same as before, they are till checking my eligibility, background, and are yet to make the final decision .Does PPR means approval or not?..totally confused.

Vasundara

Sep 5, 2019
Hi, I got a mail requesting for original passport, but my status is same as before, they are till checking my eligibility, background, and are yet to make the final decision .Does PPR means approval or