+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

Vasundara

Sep 5, 2019
Hi, I got a mail requesting for original passport, but my status is same as before, they are till checking my eligibility, background, and are yet to make the final decision .Does PPR means approval or
My account final decision has changed now, its showing approved and to finalize they need my passport. May I know if any fees

Vasundara

Sep 5, 2019
Congrats ! If you dont mind share your profile?
Yeah sure,
14th November applied online
15th recieved biometrics letter
18th done with biometrics
25th medical passed
26 approved
Still my account shows they are processing with background and eligibility.
Only final decision has changed to approved and 26th recieved PPR.

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi, I got a mail requesting for original passport, but my status is same as before, they are till checking my eligibility, background, and are yet to make the final decision .Does PPR means approval or
Ppr means approval , there is a technical problem about eligibility updation as i already read it from other people posts so if you got your passport request then you are good to go. Btw congrats

Vasundara

Sep 5, 2019
Ppr means approval , there is a technical problem about eligibility updation as i already read it from other people posts so if you got your passport request then you are good to go. Btw congrats
Thank you soo much to provide me all the necessary information in time.

Reactions: Rai13

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Yeah sure,
14th November applied online
15th recieved biometrics letter
18th done with biometrics
25th medical passed
26 approved
Still my account shows they are processing with background and eligibility.
Only final decision has changed to approved and 26th recieved PPR.
From where you applied i m from punjab done with bio on 18 and medical passed on 19 eligibility not started