+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
That's soo nice,..do you know any1 from timmins?
No sorry i dont know anyone from timmins,
But if your are going to aarange accomodation yourself you can go on youtube and see videos of indian youtubers about to find accomodation and also you can check on kijiji website. Moreover search for the groups of your college or city on facebook and other social media and post their you will find some help over their.

Vasundara

Sep 5, 2019
No sorry i dont know anyone from timmins,
But if your are going to aarange accomodation yourself you can go on youtube and see videos of indian youtubers about to find accomodation and also you can check on kijiji website. Moreover search for the groups of your college or city on facebook and other social media and post their you will find some help over their.
Thanks, but I have done all these yet I dint get 1

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Thanks, but I have done all these yet I dint get 1
Ask your agent maybe they can help if you still dont find anything then you can book hotel room or college accomodation until you find yourself a home their but these are costly

Oct 12, 2019
Hey everyone,
I have submitted my file on 4 the nov online sds . Got mail from ircc for the medical again on 24 nov and was done on 27 the nov and on 4the dec medical was passed can anybody tell me how much they will take . Please do reply .
Thanks and regards.

guptashashank3338

Nov 29, 2019
Hey everyone,
I have submitted my file on 4 the nov online sds . Got mail from ircc for the medical again on 24 nov and was done on 27 the nov and on 4the dec medical was passed can anybody tell me how much they will take . Please do reply .
Thanks and regards.
Did you give your biometrics ? If yes I think you will get till 16 or 17 maybe

simrandhillon

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hey everyone,
Thanks and regards.
Hi bro i applied for the 1st tym on 25nov but got a refusal on 4dec....after 4-5hrs i have reapplied on the same date with a covering letter...biometrics were upadated on 5 dec.....hope we can get our result soon!