Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
Jaiveer Singh said:
Is it true when we passed our R10, we will receive 2nd AOR? i have read this in many posts
Some have received a second AOR (confirmation of a complete application) but a lot of people whose applications have been finalised did not receive it, apparently.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eucalyptus said:
Some have received a second AOR (confirmation of a complete application) but a lot of people whose applications have been finalised did not receive it, apparently.
so its not mandatory that everyone will receive it because i was reading some threads from last year June/July AOR majority of them were having 2nd AOR and ECAS too.

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Jaiveer Singh said:
Is it true when we passed our R10, we will receive 2nd AOR? i have read this in many posts
I have no idea :D. I am still on the stage of preparing my documents for OOPNP:). I would like to know it as well. So confusing about EE system ???

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
Jaiveer Singh said:
so its not mandatory that everyone will receive it because i was reading some threads from last year June/July AOR majority of them were having 2nd AOR and ECAS too.

Hi,

When reading old posts, please bear in mind that Express entry was still very new. Many things have changed since then. I am not sure if anyone applying after June / July has actually received a second AOR (Still, not everyone has ever received it). Also bear in mind that the second AOR is confirmation that your application is determined to be COMPLETE (R10). If at any point in reviewing your application, it is found to be incomplete, you will received a rejection letter.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eucalyptus said:
Hi,

When reading old posts, please bear in mind that Express entry was still very new. Many things have changed since then. I am not sure if anyone applying after June / July has actually received a second AOR (Still, not everyone has ever received it). Also bear in mind that the second AOR is confirmation that your application is determined to be COMPLETE (R10). If at any point in reviewing your application, it is found to be incomplete, you will received a rejection letter.
Thank you for info

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

Please scroll down to Supporting Documents
These were the most recent changes made by CIC on 15 December 2015.

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
manidhatt said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

Please scroll down to Supporting Documents
These were the most recent changes made by CIC on 15 December 2015.
I have checked the link you provided. "You must also include a copy of your Acknowledgment of Receipt letter from CIC." I assume the "Acknowledgement of Receipt" is the first AOR you receive right after your submission?

Also, "If you applied under the Provincial Nominee Program, you must also include a copy of your nomination letter." Does OINP: Human Capital Priorities Stream count as Provincial Nominee Program?

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
Fate69 said:
I have checked the link you provided. "You must also include a copy of your Acknowledgment of Receipt letter from CIC." I assume the "Acknowledgement of Receipt" is the first AOR you receive right after your submission?
Correct

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Fate69 said:

Also, "If you applied under the Provincial Nominee Program, you must also include a copy of your nomination letter." Does OINP: Human Capital Priorities Stream count as Provincial Nominee Program?
Correct. if you read the next paragraph it says

"If you applied for permanent residence online through Express Entry, this letter is automatically sent to your MyCIC account when we get your application.

If you applied outside of Express Entry, this letter is sent by the processing office after we verify that your application is complete."

I forwarded the exact link that I received from CIC yesterday after spending an hour on call with CIC agent and his supervisor.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fate69 said:
Awesome! Problem solved! I can apply for BOWP right after I get my first AOR for which should be taking only few mins after submission!
Wrong!! Google BOwp and it clearly says r10 needs to be clear which is completeness check. Read BOWP eligibility parameter in link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Jaiveer Singh said:
Wrong!! Google BOwp and it clearly says r10 needs to be clear which is completeness check. Read BOWP eligibility parameter in link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp
Have you checked the dates when the pages got updated on both links?

The link I provided is the recently updated page. However, I don't think you are in need of BOWP. I had to apply for one and I followed what CIC advised me. I have the email. In case something goes wrong I'm sending screenshot of it.

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It can be vary tho. Based on my notes my R10 shows OK after 15 days since AOR

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manidhatt said:

The link I provided is the recently updated page. However, I don't think you are in need of BOWP. I had to apply for one and I followed what CIC advised me. I have the email. In case something goes wrong I'm sending screenshot of it.
manidhatt said:

You're both right.

One can apply for BOWP with the eAPR - the message that comes automatically into your MyCIC inbox on application submission.

Your BOWP application will be frozen till the officer assessing your PR application updates GCMS with their decision. If this decision is positive, your BOWP application will be processed further. If this decision is negative and your application is deemed to have not met program eligibility, your BOWP application will be refused.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You're both right.

One can apply for BOWP with the eAPR - the message that comes automatically into your MyCIC inbox on application submission.

Your BOWP application will be frozen till the officer assessing your PR application updates GCMS with their decision. If this decision is positive, your BOWP application will be processed further. If this decision is negative and your application is deemed to have not met program eligibility, your BOWP application will be refused.
what? BOWP applications will not be frozen. BOWP apps and PR apps are done independently of each other. When the person doing your BOWP app, checks your PR app, if you haven't passed eligibility at that stage they reject it immediately, there's no waiting around for an update.