+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

Edman

Apr 17, 2013
Edman said:
Does this mean the visa office may return your passport without visa too?? Why they might wanna do it? If they dnt want to issue visa what do they ask for the passport for? And if they give some reason that isnt a result of your case/medicals or your history then they should stop issuing visas to the next ALL pnp applicants in queue... i m worried now because i have sent my pp on April 17 and they have got it on 19th but I am very last in this endless waiting queue...
Yuppppieeee got my tracker activated today!!!! At 18:24 ... i hope it would have visa stamp on it :)

I sent my passport on April 19...

noticas

Apr 23, 2013
uslover said:
Wow! They did use your envelope to Singapore! Great job CPP-O!
Congrats!!! I'm very happy for you! :)
Thank you very much!
Fun fact: That envelop has been travelling around the globe 2 times (from Calgary=> Vancouver =>Hongkong =>Singapore (my Address) =>Tokyo =>Memphis-USA =>Mirabel-Quebec =>Ottawa (CPP-O) =>now on the way back to Singapore 2nd time)

noticas

Apr 23, 2013
Edman said:
Yuppppieeee got my tracker activated today!!!! At 18:24 ... i hope it would have visa stamp on it :)

I sent my passport on April 19...
Congrats! That's fast! Please update on the tracker so others can feel the speeding up :)
docs.google.com/a/google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtWqy_Bo1iuidDdoc0NNU3Y1SE5DY0RzbDE3UnBJWHc#gid=0

Edman

Apr 17, 2013
noticas said:
Congrats! That's fast! Please update on the tracker so others can feel the speeding up :)
docs.google.com/a/google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtWqy_Bo1iuidDdoc0NNU3Y1SE5DY0RzbDE3UnBJWHc#gid=0
THANK YOU !! I have updated it

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
GUYS advise.

should I send another email to OPP?
I have already sent 17 emails in today since March 25th till now.

They just replied to 2 of them
saying we have put your case as priority. Now that was almost 2 weeks before.

What should I do......

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
I have sent 6 emails got only 2 replies .I dont think they really care about emails .Wait for these 2 days ..We can then get together and send email to Immigration minister

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
viber30 said:
I have sent 6 emails got only 2 replies .I dont think they really care about emails .Wait for these 2 days ..We can then get together and send email to Immigration minister
I am ready...

patience_patience

Mar 25, 2013
address status finally changed... getting there!
FYI I did write to the minister weeks ago and got a generic email back talking about the delays due to restructuring and centralization of cases to Ottawa. Was not helpful. Call the immigration office and make a formal complaint. Someone will get back to you within 2 business days. Maybe that will help, but did not help me other than registering a formal complaint.

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
patience_patience said:
address status finally changed... getting there!
FYI I did write to the minister weeks ago and got a generic email back talking about the delays due to restructuring and centralization of cases to Ottawa. Was not helpful. Call the immigration office and make a formal complaint. Someone will get back to you within 2 business days. Maybe that will help, but did not help me other than registering a formal complaint.
How does your address look like now ? And can you send me a number where you can file a complaint ?

singh_111

Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSB_Boparai said:
GUYS advise.

should I send another email to OPP?
I have already sent 17 emails in today since March 25th till now.

They just replied to 2 of them
saying we have put your case as priority. Now that was almost 2 weeks before.

What should I do......
I will say do not waste time writing emails every day. After sending one email, wait for at least one week before sending another.

leveragedhedging

May 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -------> CPP - Ott Pilot
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2011
Doc's Request.
01-08-2011
Nomination.....
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
28-02-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-05-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
15-06-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013
LANDED..........
20-05-2013
So I Xpresspost'ed my passport yesterday and it was delivered today at noon. My count-down starts now.

Julin

Apr 9, 2013
noticas said:
Yes. My tracker (International XpressPost to Singapore) was activated on 1 May 2013.
My passport was delivered on 10 April to CPP-O.
I think things at CPP-O are speeding up. You will receive your passports soon.
My passports arrived at CPP on 10th as well. Hope they will be on the way home tonight.

;)