+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
I guess I'll end up crying like a baby....

I wonder wht the F is wrong. Why my passport is with them since feb 18
I am sure it will come this week .I know it is very painful

vella

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
dignity3 said:
Dear Vella
thx a lot for your reply
you are a life saver.. I updated the documents 4 months ago.. And have undergone the medical 2 months ago and all results were good.
How long do you think it will take till ppr ???
10~12 weeks or more ???
All replies would be highly appreciated.
some people got their passport back in just 3 weeks some are 10 weeks it defends in God's time just pray hard! that's what I'm doing everyday! God Bless! :)

vella

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
nadeem55 said:
Hey Syed,

Good Luck dear hope you'll do the landing upto next week to finalize your PR :)

I sent my passport to CPP-Ottawa which received at 09, April, 2013 I sent them email twice and the standard reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have received your passport and your application is currently in queue to be finalized. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned using this envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.
If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will been returned to you by regular mail.

Sincerely,

Now it's first may my tracker is not not yet validated :( Hope I'll ask my MP next week to follow up with them.

This wait is killing me :-\
hi! nadeem55 i have a question for you do you have delivery confirmation and signatory w/ your package because mine is out for delivery on April 9 after that no more tracking update. tnx!

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
vella said:
hi! nadeem55 i have a question for you do you have delivery confirmation and signatory w/ your package because mine is out for delivery on April 9 after that no more tracking update. tnx!
Hey vella,

Yes, I confirmed the signature from Canada Post website also I subscribed with an email whenever the shipment will be delivered I'l get a confirmation email right away, I think this is a very good idea especially when you're curious and keep tracking of your important stuff.

I hope this help.

chenic

May 1, 2013
Oh my oh my! I guess we are all the same they received mine in March 27th signed by Dave Turpin.
I called CIC today but they can't gave me any information and I did sent them an email as well to Ottawa
but no reply yet. I am so worried I have an upcoming US visa interview in May 10 for a business trip end
of this month and my passport is stacked.

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
aman1986 said:
Wohooo Got My passport...... yupieee happyyy
Congrats Aman1986, all the very best :)

Could you tell us after how many days you got your passport after sending to ottawa? Thanks.

Emily Nguyen

May 1, 2013
Super visa

Hi Truong An,
I'm doing paperwork to apply super visa for my parents.You got a lot of experience ,can you help me with this?I really need the help from people who did before.Because i do it myself not via a lawyer office.So i'm confusing.

Best regards.
Hope to see your respond.

Emily Nguyen