+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
viber30 said:
Did you talked to your MP ? Have you heard anything back from CPP ? We are all stuck :mad:

stillWaiting

cool4121

Syed

patience

jud2012

uslover

aman_1986

rizvisy1

rdecartus

Gonna

avis7
have you all sent your passports before 18th Feb? 2013

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine says left in mail room as well. I sent through fedex. got delivered today.

mybadluck said:
Hi everyone, i am new to this forum, just wondering if somebody can help me. I sent my passport on 26th of april and they received it on 29th, but when i check my tracking, in the signature column , it says"left in mail room" successfully delivered, just wondering what the fu.. this means, i sent it to the courier address of cpp-ottawa via priority courier.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
noticas said:
To echo everyone's anxiety :) I wanna share my case as well. My passport was delivered to CPP on 10 April and I haven't received it back. I sent 2 emails but got no response but the auto-replies. I am from Vietnam but working in Singapore and my job requires me to travel abroad 2 times per month. I desperately need my passport now. I already missed 2 trips. The worst is not knowing when the passport is returned so no planning can be made. It's a terrible situation!

My case is even more complicated. I asked a friend in Canada to send me an International XpressPost to Singapore. I enclosed it together with my passport. I hope they will use the envelope (the delivery address is not in Canada) when they return my passport. The tracker hasn't been activated yet.

I think those who do not need a passport for travelling don't need to worry. The passports will be returned to us sooner or later. We have been waiting for at least a year for PR application to be complete. Few more weeks won't be a problem.
For me, I am going to contact Vietnam embassy for a temporary passport so I can travel soonest. I don't know if it works, but I hate being strained.
I read somewhere before that Ottawa can only return passport to US/Canada address. Anywhere outside the continent won't be accepted because Ottawa is the main processing hub for North America applicants only. If that's the case you may want to contact them asap to confirm the delivery of your passport.

Gonna

Feb 1, 2013
It's been 9 week no reply its killing me every second dint know what to do why that don't send something???????? People getting passport within three days and we r 8 weeks ....... What they are doing :( :(

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
viber30 said:
I cant believe no one is getting there passport back ....there is some major problem at CPP-Ottawa
Immigration minister is making big time moves. I hope they dont do what they did with other application last summer. They just sent the passports back without visa saying that we cannot process more people due to over head count as per jobs and to avoid unemployment