+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

McMont

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
Sep. 2011
Med's Done....
Sep. 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 2013
When you guys contact CIC for your passport, what email address do you send your email to? Do you use this email: OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca ? I want to send them an email asking them about my passport whereabouts.
Thanks.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
McMont said:
When you guys contact CIC for your passport, what email address do you send your email to? Do you use this email: OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca ? I want to send them an email asking them about my passport whereabouts.
Thanks.
Yes same e-mail used...

add your details to this sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtWqy_Bo1iuidDdoc0NNU3Y1SE5DY0RzbDE3UnBJWHc&usp=sharing

syed

Peter11

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
April 2012
Nomination.....
October 2012
AOR Received.
09 November 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22 November 2012
Med's Request
12 February 2013
Med's Done....
23 February 2013; In Process : 16 April,2013; RRPF paid : 23 Arpil,2013.
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23July,2013
VISA ISSUED...
31July,2013
LANDED..........
31July,2013
FRIENDS I NEED URGENT HELP !!!

For my PNP application status changed from:
We received your application for permanent residence on November 9, 2012.
Medical results have been received."
[/b] [/color] To:
"
We received your application for permanent residence on November 9, 2012.
We started processing your application on April 16, 2013.
Medical results have been received. ""

What does this mean?
Why they again started processing with new date?
My medicals and RCMP Fingerprinting is done and complete and reached Sydney, NS.

PLEASE HELP IF ANYBODY HAS ANY INFO !!!

Thanks
Peter

mike.1980

Sep 19, 2012
Hello all,

I received my passport with a single Entry visa issued with "Confirmation of Permanent Residence".

First of all I would like to know whether everyone gets a "single entry visa" or "multiple Entry visa"?I was issued a single Entry visa!

Also, I'm already in Canada, When going to a border, how is the procedure?Could you please share your experience?What documents do I need to take with myself?When I go to the border what should I say?

Many thanks in advance

nianjian

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMIDATOU said:
congrats, how long did it take to get ur passports back???
Thanks, u can look at here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtWqy_Bo1iuidDdoc0NNU3Y1SE5DY0RzbDE3UnBJWHc&usp=sharing

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
congrats to the one's who got the PR or who got there tracker activated. Today is 61st day and still waiting.
Passport received by OPP on 18th Feb and signed as well on delivery

Still no update till now

melioris

Feb 2, 2013
Hey guys, this is only my second post, my first being good news and receiving my PPR, this one is not so good. My PPR story so far...

After reading posts from Bkkkk, I had no choice but to contact my local MP too for help;

Hello John,

I hope you are well -

I have been guided by members of a forum to contact you regarding the whereabouts of my passport.

My PR application is being processed by the Case Processing Pilot: Ottawa (CPP-O) office.

On February 1st, I was sent an e-mail from CPP-O requesting my passport to be sent to them for finalizing. In this package I was to include a pre-paid Xpresspost envelope to return my passport. The tracker number for the return envelope is RW751158***CA. I sent CPP-O my passport on February 25th, which they received March 1st, tracker number: RW751158***CA.

On April 9th I emailed CPP-O to confirm they had received my passport. On the same day I received an e-mail from them stating CPP-O had returned my passport and landing papers on March 28th, via 'snail-mail' because there was no pre-paid return envelope in my package, although I am 100% confident I included it.

I moved address back in November 2012 and a couple of weeks before I moved I updated my address on eCas, an account on the CIC website, so that any future correspondence would be sent to my new address. However on the passport request e-mail from CPP-O it still had my old address.

I have e-mailed CPP-O twice, asking for the address they sent my passport to.
It has been a week since I sent them an e-mail, no reply yet.

Usually I do not worry about things, but with this being my passport and permanent residency I cannot help but feel lost.

My old landlord is aware of my situation and she is keeping a look out for anything that may have my name on it and has also spoken to the new tenants to forward anything that has my name on it.

Apparently you may be able to help me settle my nerves and find out the address they sent it to or if it has already been returned to them due to an attempted delivery. Also the reasons behind them not using my pre-paid envelope.

My application details;

UCI: *********

Application: ***********

DOB: ************

Kind regards, Sean Rees.

Since this e-mail I am yet to receive information from CPP-O, even though I have e-mailed CPP-O two more times since April 12th, John's Office has obtained all the necessary information from myself and started a case with CPP-O.

I have a new job lined up for June, my work permit ties me to my current job. I know if I have to get a new passport from the UK it wont be in time for June, let alone having to send it to CPP-O for CoPR. Might have to kiss the new job goodbye.

You are not alone Bkkkk, I hope things work out for the both of us soon. I'll keep you guys posted with any development.

Peace.

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
This is really strange. There needs to be a proper department who handle passports and set them in a manner the first comes first out. Not just random pick up. and than later sending them via mail instead of pre paid express post cards

Now I am worried too that either same thing happened in my case or they have just lost my passport

Peter11

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
April 2012
Nomination.....
October 2012
AOR Received.
09 November 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22 November 2012
Med's Request
12 February 2013
Med's Done....
23 February 2013; In Process : 16 April,2013; RRPF paid : 23 Arpil,2013.
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23July,2013
VISA ISSUED...
31July,2013
LANDED..........
31July,2013
Guys please help, when should i expect Passport request?

Peter