+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
Oh man, so happy! I received my CoPR today! I'm going to drive to the border (Peace Arch) tomorrow and officially land!

Right after I've ordered a Caesar or two tonight! :)

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
StillWaiting87 said:
I think he is saying that they did use the envelope he sent, even though it was a small envelope. Same here man, I am just looking for a confirmation, it's been 7weeks and 2 days for me and not even a confirmation email (I sent like 4 emails...)
Normally, they use two envelopes to send your PP back, The large envelope has CoPR docs and small envelope has PP, the smaller envelope is sealed and put inside large envelope alongwith CoPR...I hope this clear for peoples who has questions about return envelopes.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bradders said:
Oh man, so happy! I received my CoPR today! I'm going to drive to the border (Peace Arch) tomorrow and officially land!

Right after I've ordered a Caesar or two tonight! :)
Congratulations bro!

How long is the border from where you reside?

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Congratulations bro!

How long is the border from where you reside?
Thanks! I'm in Whistler BC, so the drive to the border is only a couple of hours!

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
CANMAPLE said:
Tracker Activated: April 5, 2013
CoPR and Visa is on its way:)
Cool....Congrats bro...looks like they gave you tonns of priority since you send them emails with censor words !! ;D, wish i knew this idea before.. :p :p

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
mini_apple said:
I got Second Email reply show on below.I hope I can get it back in next week. ??? ??? ??? ???

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application has been finalized and your passport is now being returned to you.

If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport has been returned using this envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport has been returned to you by regular mail.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa -WC5183

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Site : www.cic.gc.ca

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas
Congrats Man, you been waiting for a while..hope it comes soon, is your tracker activated yet??

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
nianjian said:
Hi mini_apple, when did u send them email? I have sent two emails this week, and got no reply.
They are not good at replying back...They replied to my 3rd email after 7 days...so keep shooting and good luck.

mini_apple

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 6, 2015
rajkatak said:
Congrats Man, you been waiting for a while..hope it comes soon, is your tracker activated yet??
I sent small envelop for return, but still not activated.
they may use regular mail send to me, or the tracker will be on around 6pm tonight!!!

pach

Apr 3, 2013
viber30 said:
I got this reply yesterday ..My passport was received at cpp on 11th march .I don't have any travel history.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have received your passport and your application is currently in queue to be finalized. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

viber30, when did you email them? what is your PR App category?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys when they tell you "Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application" that doesn't mean that your application is on the blue. I got this reply and my envelope was activated the next day!

KiwiBO

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bradders said:
Thanks! I'm in Whistler BC, so the drive to the border is only a couple of hours!
Congrats man! That is super fast :)