+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

mini_apple

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 6, 2015
I got Second Email reply show on below.I hope I can get it back in next week. ??? ??? ??? ???

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application has been finalized and your passport is now being returned to you.

If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport has been returned using this envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport has been returned to you by regular mail.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa -WC5183

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Site : www.cic.gc.ca

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
CANMAPLE said:
Tracker Activated: April 5, 2013
CoPR and Visa is on its way:)
So cool! When did they receive your passport?
You are always ahead ;D

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
CANMAPLE said:
A whole bunch of *censored word*, it was like 2 pages long and I sent three different versions. Then I emailed their director.
Who is CPP-Ottawa director?

nianjian

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi mini_apple, when did u send them email? I have sent two emails this week, and got no reply.

mini_apple

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 6, 2015
nianjian said:
Hi mini_apple, when did u send them email? I have sent two emails this week, and got no reply.
I send at April 3rd, at night time!

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
CANMAPLE said:
Thanks bud. They received my passport on March 25 but couldnt find it until April 3.
I hope they are improving their service and will return my passport quickly like yours, too. :-\
So they only had your passport for one week.

if you dont mind can you share What you told them to make them really work for your case instead of ignoring or sending you a generic reply? Your words are always so powerful

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUONGAN said:
I hope they are improving their service and will return my passport quickly like yours, too. :-\
So they only had your passport for one week.

if you dont mind can you share What you told them to make them really work for your case instead of ignoring or sending you a generic reply? Your words are always so powerful
Thanks bud. When I was in school, I had to write research papers and crap every month and some of them were like 50 pages long so ya thats how I developed the art of creative writing but thanks for saying that:)
Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
To whom it may concern
Regarding my passport (XXXXXXXXX), Issued by the country of XXXXXX that your office cannot seem to locate for the purpose of permanent resident visa issuance.

I was contacted by one of your staff members (XXXXXXXXXXXXX) to notify that CPP-Ottawa has not received my passport and the office is currently looking if they can locate it. From what I can see on my end was that it was successfully delivered to CPP-Ottawa on March 25, 2013. After receiving this notification from your office, I contacted Canada Post and they confirmed the successful delivery as well.
As per my correspondence with XXXXX, I was made aware of the fact that "Your office can not locate my passport and I will definitely receive an update of the situation by Wednesday". It is Wednesday and I have not heard anything back. Please let me know if my passport has been located. I can be contacted via email. My email is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
After Canada Post successfully delivered my passport to your office, then it is your office’s responsibility to keep it in safe place or somewhere it can be easily located. My original documents such as post graduate work permit, old work and study permits, record of entry stamps are in that passport. Your office is obligated to take the responsibility if it was lost on your premises. I highly doubt that it would actually get lost but the point is worth mentioning.
I require an IMMEDIATE assistance on this issue. Your office can either call or email me to highlight the recent updates of this situation.

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats the body of one of the faxes I sent them. They even called and confirmed that the package was sent out today and emailed as well.

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If any of you do want to write to CIC, please do not copy what I said. I just shared it because TURNOGAN wanted to see what I had to say, that is pretty much it. If you wanna write, please use your own words and details that pertain to your individual case

giluy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
Med's Request
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Interview........
In Process 08-02-2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
mini_apple said:
I got Second Email reply show on below.I hope I can get it back in next week. ??? ??? ??? ???
hi,

did ur ecas has two addresses?

mini_apple

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 6, 2015
giluy said:
hi,

did ur ecas has two addresses?
Not yet!!!
Maybe they just send out my passport today!!!
Actually I not really believe that what they are write on the email, because I think they are doing is little bit later than what they are write on the email. :p :p :p :p

pach

Apr 3, 2013
CANMAPLE said:
A whole bunch of *censored word*, it was like 2 pages long and I sent three different versions. Then I emailed their director.
Congrats CANMAPLE, it must be a releif. How did you get CPP-O director info?