+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodluck999 said:
mine reply mentioned "about a week to get it back"
I don't know what do anymore. I emailed them, called Canada Post 2000 times, and no passport on sight. It's April already for goodness sake

odis

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
30-08-2011
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2011
Med's Done....
15-10-2011
Passport Req..
07-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
this is stupid. We can't really do anything but to just wait and wait and wait some more... 9 years I've been in Canada and this is just stupid

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raju1704 said:
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems like they dont know where they put it and now they cant find it. After sending a couple emails, they responded back by saying that they will definately get back to me on this issue by Wednesday. I am so fuckin frustrated

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
Here is the email i received on March 30, Saturday

Dear client,

Our office received your passport. Please note that it could take about a week for your application to be finalized and returned to you. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

StillWaiting87

Mar 12, 2013
CANMAPLE said:
Seems like they dont know where they put it and now they cant find it. After sending a couple emails, they responded back by saying that they will definately get back to me on this issue by Wednesday. I am so *censored word*in frustrated
That's so scary for the rest of us who never got a reply from them..It's been 7 weeks for me and they didn't reply to any of my emails!!

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StillWaiting87 said:
That's so scary for the rest of us who never got a reply from them..It's been 7 weeks for me and they didn't reply to any of my emails!!
Their office is currently looking if they can locate my passport like no shit, I got shit loads of visas on it and I just told them that I dont have electronic files so they are responsible for everything if it was lost indeed. I gave them an evidence that it was sent from my end and they have to provide a written notification to the US Consulate that they infact lost my passport if that is the case.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodluck999 said:
Here is the email i received on March 30, Saturday

Dear client,

Our office received your passport. Please note that it could take about a week for your application to be finalized and returned to you. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,
Good luck man.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StillWaiting87 said:
They replied to all my emails, but their responses were pretty much the generic ones that everyone gets

odis

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
30-08-2011
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2011
Med's Done....
15-10-2011
Passport Req..
07-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
CANMAPLE said:
Their office is currently looking if they can locate my passport like no *censored word*, I got *censored word* loads of visas on it and I just told them that I dont have electronic files so they are responsible for everything if it was lost indeed. I gave them an evidence that it was sent from my end and they have to provide a written notification to the US Consulate that they infact lost my passport if that is the case.
sorry to hear that... hopefully they will find it soon

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
odis said:
sorry to hear that... hopefully they will find it soon
I checked the address like five times to assure myself that I sent it to the right address and they were like could you provide us the tracking number and so on but they still cant find it. On Canada post website, it says that the package was recieved by some CIZA guy
this is not fun

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANMAPLE said:
Their office is currently looking if they can locate my passport like no *censored word*, I got *censored word* loads of visas on it and I just told them that I dont have electronic files so they are responsible for everything if it was lost indeed. I gave them an evidence that it was sent from my end and they have to provide a written notification to the US Consulate that they infact lost my passport if that is the case.
I think it is misplaced, they will find it soon.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANMAPLE said:
They better otherwise they are gunna hafta give me every single document back along with that s h i t a s s PR visa
I thought you were from Alabama from the flag in your profile, turns out you need a visa to visit the states