+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Nuwa said:
It may be an officer ID you have mentioned. Processing time might depend on the officer. Seems that I have a slow officer. It took 16 days to get a reply.
I really dont think their is an Officer assigned during PP stamping stage , an officer is assigned during when your application is in Processing stage, when your status says "ÏN PROCESS" in eCas. That SL number might be an assigned number for a Customer service Rep/Call center Agent of CPP-O.

T

tonyjune

Nuwa said:
I wrote CPP-O twice, on March 14 and 24. They replied me a little while ago. My PP reached CPP-O on March 1st. I don't know how long will they take to finalize the application.

Dear client,

Please note that your passports were received. Your applications are currently being finalized. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,
congratulations for positive acknowledgement. Did you send on POBox or other address?

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
I really dont think their is an Officer assigned during PP stamping stage , an officer is assigned during when your application is in Processing stage, when your status says "ÏN PROCESS" in eCas. That SL number might be an assigned number for a Customer service Rep/Call center Agent of CPP-O.
You may be right. I don't understand why their stamping time vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonyjune said:
congratulations for positive acknowledgement. Did you send on POBox or other address?
Thanks, they might take another week or even 4 weeks to send my PP back.

I sent to PO box as instructed in the PPR mail.

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WeazyF said:
I guess I didn't read the email properly, I sent mine with canadapost to the address instead of the p. o. Box , now I'm wondering if that's why I haven't heard back from them.
Ppr: march 1st
Pp sent: march 2nd
Canada post: out for delivery since March 5th
All correspondence with CPP-O, haven't acknowledged receipt of PP.
Don't worry, I sent mine to the address with Canada post and I got my pp back after 12 days. In my opinion, when will you get your pp back, it depends when the VO finalize your applicantion. In my case, I saw the visa stamp printed on 5 feburary 2013, however I got the PPR on 11 march. They received my pp on 14 march and sent it back on 26 mach.

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
raju1704 said:
I received reply from CPP-O today. It looks like it will take one more week for me. They received my passport on 28th Feb 2013.

Dear client,

Our office received your passport. Please note that it could take about a week for your application to be finalized and returned to you. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

So I think people whose passport has been received before 28th Feb 2013 should be processed and sent in the next week. Hope they start clearing this faster.
I got the same reply yesterday which is a Saturday.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The long weekend is almost over, this coming week is the 7th since they received my passport, are you kidding me?!

KiwiBO

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
The long weekend is almost over, this coming week is the 7th since they received my passport, are you kidding me?!
This is the first time I don't like the long weekend...Neither Immigration or Post office is working...

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KiwiBO said:
This is the first time I don't like the long weekend...Neither Immigration or Post office is working...
Since mid March I don't look forward to weekends at all man, it's that bad!

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just applied for an American visitor visa, I really hope that I ld get my passport back this month, not quite sure tho and thats the sad part :(

WeazyF

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
jcyj said:
Don't worry, I sent mine to the address with Canada post and I got my pp back after 12 days. In my opinion, when will you get your pp back, it depends when the VO finalize your applicantion. In my case, I saw the visa stamp printed on 5 feburary 2013, however I got the PPR on 11 march. They received my pp on 14 march and sent it back on 26 mach.
Hey bud,
What does your tracking information on Canda post say on your package that was sent? Is there any information on anyone signing off on receipt?

alexbellamy

Mar 1, 2012
CANMAPLE said:
Just applied for an American visitor visa, I really hope that I ld get my passport back this month, not quite sure tho and thats the sad part :(
As there are only a few hours left of it, unlikely.

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WeazyF said:
Hey bud,
What does your tracking information on Canda post say on your package that was sent? Is there any information on anyone signing off on receipt?
2013/03/14 8:18 OTTAWA Item successfully delivered,
2013/03/14 8:18 Signature image recorded for Online viewing

I can also see the signature online.

Like a normal Xpresspost package, nothing else special.