+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
Dude, Already sent them 3 very polite emails, what else you think we can do..You might be one of the lucky ones that they responded, very few peoples on this forum has got responses back.
I sent em a note along with my passport stating that I will be applying for American visa soon so I want my passport back in April. Let's see if that speeds up this final step

alishahworld

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANMAPLE said:
I sent em a note along with my passport stating that I will be applying for American visa soon so I want my passport back in April. Let's see if that speeds up this final step
You mean it or just fooling them lol ?

uslover

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Folks is anybody here who sent PP in February and got it back stamped already?
Please reply. I think people who got it back stamped do not read the forum anymore...

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
CANMAPLE said:
How did you write to them so they can speed up the process of your PPR?
Can you show me? ::)

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
CANMAPLE said:
I sent them emails that i have emergency travel as well and that didnt help, they didnt even respond.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
TRUONGAN said:
How did you write to them so they can speed up the process of your PPR?
Can you show me? ::)
He already got his PPR, he sent a note alongwith PP, when he mailed them to CPP-O

tyijun

Mar 27, 2013
good day to every one!

im just send my PRF at manila canada embassy,,last feb 18 2013

what is my next step? did i wait for request to send my PP.

ty,,,

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viber30 said:
Thanks Alishah ...that was helpful .I am hoping everything goes fine now.I sent my passport on8th of march to cpp and got laid off on 25 th of march.
You will be alright. In PPR mail it is mentioned "Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?", they don't worry about your job at this stage.
I completely agree with others, you will not have any problem in landing also.

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alishahworld said:
You mean it or just fooling them lol ?
No, I am not fooling them besides they are not idiots so I think it might take a little more than that to fool em lol
I have always received my passport back within two weeks from buffalo and ottawa offices before, lets hope the same would happen this time

StillWaiting87

Mar 12, 2013
goodluck999 said:
Can you actually go to the visa office and ask them? I am not in Ottawa but I would even fly to ottawa if that is possible, mine just passed 6 weeks.
goodluck..I think you've had the longest wait on this Forum (2 days more than me :) )...have you heard anything back?

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
StillWaiting87 said:
goodluck..I think you've had the longest wait on this Forum (2 days more than me :) )...have you heard anything back?
they emailed me the last week of feb" we will be printing everything this week" then nothing

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
CANMAPLE said:
No, I am not fooling them besides they are not idiots so I think it might take a little more than that to fool em lol
I have always received my passport back within two weeks from buffalo and ottawa offices before, lets hope the same would happen this time
Damn!!, how many times you have sent PP to this peoples??, I sent my PP first time to CPP-O and this is the LAST time.

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
Damn!!, how many times you have sent PP to this peoples??, I sent my PP first time to CPP-O and this is the LAST time.
lol I have like five canadian visas and seven different permits in my passport. I came here as a minor so I have a long history with canadian immigration dept. Those are not permanent resident visas and when ever they expired I had to get a new one.
Do not worry, they wont ask you to send your passport again. lol

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
And "peoples" again? What have I told you before:(