+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
anything new at all?
Nothing here man, wish i was in Ottawa to grab hold of somebody..this is frustrating. Never had this kind of bad experiance before and now the passport is at stake. I will think 100 times in future to send my PP to canada now.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
Nothing here man, wish i was in Ottawa to grab hold of somebody..this is frustrating. Never had this kind of bad experiance before and now the passport is at stake. I will think 100 times in future to send my PP to canada now.
It is frustrating indeed. Apparently last stage of the process if the toughest stage; I though it would be the easiest! Silly me eh!?

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
It is frustrating indeed. Apparently last stage of the process if the toughest stage; I though it would be the easiest! Silly me eh!?
Did somebody call CPP-O lately?? I would guess that isnt helpful either, given the BS crap responses they might give. Looks like even they dont know where your PP is. We can only wish it is safe somewhere with this clowns.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
Did somebody call CPP-O lately?? I would guess that isnt helpful either, given the BS crap responses they might give. Looks like even they dont know where your PP is. We can only wish it is safe somewhere with this clowns.
I didn't call them. My PP is with CPP-O definitely, it just needs to get its cherry popped lol

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
rajkatak said:
is there a number you could call??

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
It's 7:35 EST, any movements?
Hi ronaldo,
It has already triggered to our friends (ojeola)...waiting patiently for our turn.....
regards,
...luckyroyal

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckyroyal said:
Hi ronaldo,
It has already triggered to our friends (ojeola)...waiting patiently for our turn.....
regards,
...luckyroyal
Yeah I noticed, what about yours?

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Yeah I noticed, what about yours?
Hi,
I called canadapost again and to my surprise they informed me that they do not have any information on my package....so again waiting started for me....
Happy weekend...next week has only 4 working days...lets see...

regards,
...luckyroyal

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckyroyal said:
Hi,
I called canadapost again and to my surprise they informed me that they do not have any information on my package....so again waiting started for me....
Happy weekend...next week has only 4 working days...lets see...

regards,
...luckyroyal
That's another concern. When CPP-O emailed me they told me that the visa should be issued within two weeks. Tomorrow is the 2 weeks mark since that email. Hopefully next week is the biggest relief week, so that we can all enjoy the good Friday

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
That's another concern. When CPP-O emailed me they told me that the visa should be issued within two weeks. Tomorrow is the 2 weeks mark since that email. Hopefully next week is the biggest relief week, so that we can all enjoy the good Friday
visa office emailed me said everything will be printed in a week, which is the last week of Feb.....and its the end of march now.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
goodluck999 said:
visa office emailed me said everything will be printed in a week, which is the last week of Feb.....and its the end of march now.
After reading several Forum reports, I really dont think, they have any Internal means to track your pasports inside CPP-O, and all the call center rep can do is to give you some generic BS and might not have any clue what he/she is talking about. I think they are just hoarding and piling up all the passports, and processing them the old school way.
They can update "Medicals Received" in eCas system, but they cannot update "Passport received or Passport Mailed" in eCas system...Why??...Go figure!!