+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

StillWaiting87

Mar 12, 2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
I just contacted Canada post. they checked the tracking number, they told me the only information that they have is they got it on March 9th. so the return envelope has been with them since the 9th, I was like why didn't deliver it if you had it since the 9th? they were like it has to be approved by the sender. I told them it is hard to contact the sender, they were like there has to be a way sir! I don't know what to do guys
You contacted this number 1-866-607-6301 (general inquiries)? I called them few minutes ago and they said they have no info at all about the tracking number...

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
chicka said:
Hey guys! Does Ottawa provide same day visa stamping if you bring your passport directly to them?
Hi,
Tomy knowledge I don't think we have that luxury.

regards,
....luckyroyal

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
I just contacted Canada post. they checked the tracking number, they told me the only information that they have is they got it on March 9th. so the return envelope has been with them since the 9th, I was like why didn't deliver it if you had it since the 9th? they were like it has to be approved by the sender. I told them it is hard to contact the sender, they were like there has to be a way sir! I don't know what to do guys
Hi,
Hmmm Its interesting news and might be more frustrating to you now.
anyway...please update us on your new developments.

regards,
...luckyroyal.

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
StillWaiting87 said:
You contacted this number 1-866-607-6301 (general inquiries)? I called them few minutes ago and they said they have no info at all about the tracking number...
Hi,
When I have an issue with my package I called number 1 800 267 1177. please try this number.

regards
...luckyroyal.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
bradders said:
Hi guys, I just received my request for RPRF and in a little confused. The email asks me to email my receipt, which I've done. It also asks for any documents listed to be send. The only thing mentioned is my passport, which I don't need to send a hard copy of as I'm visa exempt.

Did everyone in this thread HAVE to send their passport? As I'm visa exempt, will they just email me my COPR and instruct me to go to the border??
You are lucky that you dont have to risk sending your PP to CPP-O, which is tremendous risk by itself. Yes some peoples who are citizens of visa exempt countries are not required to send PP.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
luckyroyal said:
Hi,
Tomy knowledge I don't think we have that luxury.

regards,
....luckyroyal
Most of the countries, has same day visa services if you walk to their consulates in the morning, I have got UK, India, China visa by dooing that (been there done that)...not sure why advanced country like Canada has inability to do that.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called Canada Post again and the lady told me that in March 9th it was just confirmed via email that CPP-O had my package. That is a big relief actually, even though no action has been taken yet in terms off sending it back, but at least I know it is in a safe place.

verveiko

Aug 3, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
I called Canada Post again and the lady told me that in March 9th it was just confirmed via email that CPP-O had my package. That is a big relief actually, even though no action has been taken yet in terms off sending it back, but at least I know it is in a safe place.
i don't understand why you decided to contact canadapost, did your track number show something?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
verveiko said:
i don't understand why you decided to contact canadapost, did your track number show something?
No, it is just taking too long and the tracking # doesn't show anything so I got bored of it and called them to see if they have something different

jug2012

Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
No, it is just taking too long and the tracking # doesn't show anything so I got bored of it and called them to see if they have something different
How many days now since you sent your passport to Ottawa?

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Try Calling CPP-O or CIC, see where they at with their PP processing, their cust service number dosent go thru USA, and the frek'n peoples dont even respond to emails. so i cant do anything rather than wait.,..this is frustrating.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
essy86 said:
I drove to the states (I require a visa and I didn't have one), and told the officer I'm flag-polling. Went inside the building in the US, got my refusal letter and drove back to Canada where I landed. Took me about 1.5 hours without driving to the border, and didn't need most of the docs I took with me. Seems that the officers may arbitrarily ask for random documents, so have them with you just in case.
Hi essy86
when you said refusal letter when you flag polling, did they print any thing on your passport? and entered into their system... or just some letter.

I am just curios to know...because one refusal from US causes many issues in future visa stampings.

regards
Syed

verveiko

Aug 3, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
syed_h_sha said:
Hi essy86
when you said refusal letter when you flag polling, did they print any thing on your passport? and entered into their system... or just some letter.

I am just curios to know...because one refusal from US causes many issues in future visa stampings.

regards
Syed
no worries, it's just a flagpole, i did it 2 times and got US visa after that, they didn't ask me anything about it at the interview.

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
rajkatak said:
Try Calling CPP-O or CIC, see where they at with their PP processing, their cust service number dosent go thru USA, and the frek'n peoples dont even respond to emails. so i cant do anything rather than wait.,..this is frustrating.
I hear you! same here