+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
goodluck999 said:
no,40 days now..
Scary !! Did they acknowledge they received your PP??, did anybody on this forum called their Call center number in CPP-O to find out what the heck is gooing on??.

StillWaiting87

Mar 12, 2013
rajkatak said:
Scary !! Did they acknowledge they received your PP??, did anybody on this forum called their Call center number in CPP-O to find out what the heck is gooing on??.
CPP-O doesn't have a number, you can only contact them by email or fax and they don't answer...

essy86

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O / Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
May 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hi folks,

Today I finally landed as a new immigrant at Peace Arch. The officer told me I'm also automatically applying for a PR card, but he didn't have me fill out the PR card application, or take my two photos. What was your experience? Did you have to give them the photos, or maybe they already have our pictures scanned?

Thanks, and hope the rest of us get our passports back soon!

essy86

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O / Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
May 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
essy86 said:
Hi folks,

Today I finally landed as a new immigrant at Peace Arch. The officer told me I'm also automatically applying for a PR card, but he didn't have me fill out the PR card application, or take my two photos. What was your experience? Did you have to give them the photos, or maybe they already have our pictures scanned?

Oops, never mind. Apparently, they don't take your photos or fill out PR card applications anymore, since they just scan the CoPR.

For the record: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob379.asp

giluy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
Med's Request
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Interview........
In Process 08-02-2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
essy86 said:
Hi folks,

COngratualtions. It is really good to hear these kind of news.
Now you can stop the waiting game ........ :)

Kamya!

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Nomination.....
20-6-2012
AOR Received.
4-12-2012
IELTS Request
-N.A-
Med's Request
5-12-2012
Med's Done....
20-12-2012
Interview........
-N.A-
Passport Req..
March 14,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.......
LANDED..........
Aleady in Canada
Hey

Does anybody know how long does it take to reach passport to Ottawa office? I sent mine couple days ago but not able to track it.its keep saying couldn't find tracing number in the system

Please help!

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
essy86 said:
Hi folks,

Congratulations...!!!

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
essy86 said:
Hi folks,

Could you please explain the process of landing, I'm also planning to go to Peace Arch.

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kamya! said:
Hey

Does anybody know how long does it take to reach passport to Ottawa office? I sent mine couple days ago but not able to track it.its keep saying couldn't find tracing number in the system

Please help!
It should not take more that two working days. At least you should be able to see online that your package is accepted at some postal facility. You better call your courier and ask them.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Nuwa said:
It should not take more that two working days. At least you should be able to see online that your package is accepted at some postal facility. You better call your courier and ask them.
It dosent take long for PP to reach there. However it takes very very.. long for PP to come back

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
essy86 said:
Oops, never mind. Apparently, they don't take your photos or fill out PR card applications anymore, since they just scan the CoPR.

For the record: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob379.asp
Congrats!!, looks like you had the PP request in FEB 2013, did you mail PP to CPP-O ? if yes when did you you received PP back? since you did the landing are you based in US? did they send you any tracking numbers or something before mailing the PP...Thanks and will appreciate your feedback.

Kamya!

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Nomination.....
20-6-2012
AOR Received.
4-12-2012
IELTS Request
-N.A-
Med's Request
5-12-2012
Med's Done....
20-12-2012
Interview........
-N.A-
Passport Req..
March 14,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.......
LANDED..........
Aleady in Canada
Thanks guys, its say out for delivery now so they will get soon!!!

And wait starts again to get it back!!!!!!!

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Kamya! said:
Thanks guys, its say out for delivery now so they will get soon!!!

And wait starts again to get it back!!!!!!!
Anybody received their PP yet or got their Tracking activated, we all were hoping they will be sending tons of PP back this week, Nothing!! This CPP-O thing is big mess ??? ???

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
rajkatak said:
Anybody received their PP yet or got their Tracking activated, we all were hoping they will be sending tons of PP back this week, Nothing!! This CPP-O thing is big mess ??? ???
nothing...sent an email to ask them why it is over 40 days this morning...

WeazyF

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
I sent my PP since March 1st, tracked using Canada post and it still says out for delivery since the 5th. Called Canada post they are saying it was delivered to a bulk receiver and as such I should contact CIC. I did last week CiC says we still have no received your passport, we would let u know when we receive it. It may be in our warehouse. Now I just hope my passport isn't missing. Is anyone having the same issue.