+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
Nah...that option was there before, when Detroit/buffelo consulate was open. Its is no longer an option, if it had I could have easily drove to detroit and got it done the same day. It was clearly written in the email to send my PP to CPP-O, despite they having my current US address. I think some peoples in this forum has also got the same email who are in US, I completely agree PP request shoud be made by local consulate of that country where the applicant is residing. For exampe if i want visa to China i should not be asked to mail my passport to china. Canada has many consulates here in US, i dont know why they asks US applicants to mail PP to canada.
Did you FedEx your passport?

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Did you FedEx your passport?
Yep, I did FedEx my PP overnight and it reached there in CPP-O next day and that was the only way i was able to track my PP that it reached ottawa (thanks FedEx). Here in US most of the foreign consulates provide complete PP tracking services on their webistes, I know this since i do overseas travel frequently and has applied visas to numerous countries. This is first time when my PP is out of my hand for so long.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
Yep, I did FedEx my PP overnight and it reached there in CPP-O next day and that was the only way i was able to track my PP that it reached ottawa (thanks FedEx). Here in US most of the foreign consulates provide complete PP tracking services on their webistes, I know this since i do overseas travel frequently and has applied visas to numerous countries. This is first time when my PP is out of my hand for so long.
Wish you luck man. Your passport will come back to you safely, and visa stamped.

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
StillWaiting87 said:
Anyone got their tracking number activated today?
no, still waiting, 5 weeks already

verveiko

Aug 3, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Peter11 said:
Hello Friends,
I am a PNP-Ontario applicant. My ecas changed to "Medical Received" today. Can anybody let me know what is the next step and how much time it will take before CIC Ottawa asks for Passport.

Its bit urgent, so please reply.

Peter
2 months to 2 years

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Peter11 said:
Hello Friends,
I am a PNP-Ontario applicant. My ecas changed to "Medical Received" today. Can anybody let me know what is the next step and how much time it will take before CIC Ottawa asks for Passport.

Peter
It took me probably some 2-3 months to receive passport request after Ecas changed to medical received, Now its taking another 2 months after PASSPORT sent for stamping to CPP-O

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peter11 said:
Hello Friends,

Peter
It depends on many factors like you country of citizenship,...etc. As verveiko mentioned can be two months or very long time. The processing time for people from your country and in the same category would give the best estimate.

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
I think there would be lots passport sending back for us this wee, around 5 weeks timeline.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
The_Boss said:
Accepted at the postal facility. I'm sure you guys will get it soon as well.
You suppose to have receive your COPR by now since it was sent on Friday through Xresspost.

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
tonyjune said:
anyone's tracking number got triggred today?
no,40 days now..