+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

LU

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO- Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
AOR Received.
04-09-2012
Med's Request
10-09-2012
Med's Done....
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
in Canada
My passport was received on march 28th and I got it back on April 17th

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
viber30 said:
Syed any update for you ?
do not ask me...I am so tired to check canadapost.ca and my e-mail for messages from Ottawa...

I jut given up. will wait for another one week and going to send an email to Mr kenny....

syed

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
Read on other forums some people are waiting for 10 weeks .I am pretty sure they are just not organised .Its time to email minister .

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
To all

issue is that they are short of the officers and the ones who are there; they just killing time because they know they can't be thrown out even if they take time. we understand that they have too much of backlog. but govt need to see the labor demand in these immigration offices as well.

every day they handle more than 1000 cases which is not an easy thing to do. study and all that thing.

but atleast they should reply back to people and follow a sequence ... tht is the only concern.

and I guess we will have to inform the ministry about this. but we are afraid of doing so because we do not have any status in this country

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
To all

issue is that they are short of the officers and the ones who are there; they just killing time because they know they can't be thrown out even if they take time. we understand that they have too much of backlog. but govt need to see the labor demand in these immigration offices as well.

every day they handle more than 1000 cases which is not an easy thing to do. study and all that thing.

but atleast they should reply back to people and follow a sequence ... tht is the only concern.

and I guess we will have to inform the ministry about this. but we are afraid of doing so because we do not have any status in this country
How do you got this info ?

mohanna

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
I have received the passports this afternoon, once I got them I went to the border with my familly to make the landing. Now, officially a permanent residence after 4 years and 5 months of waiting :eek:
I will tell you all my landing experience but tomorrow as now I am so tried and have to go to sleep ???

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
mohanna said:
I have received the passports this afternoon, once I got them I went to the border with my familly to make the landing. Now, officially a permanent residence after 4 years and 5 months of waiting :eek:
I will tell you all my landing experience but tomorrow as now I am so tried and have to go to sleep ???
Congrats

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
viber30 said:
How do you got this info ?
had a chat with a immigration lawyer.
all he said was; we cannot do anything else than waiting.
either we can tell them to send passport back without visa or just wait and wait and wait.

he said more we write to them more they get anoid so better not to write them for atleast 3 months in total and then if nothing is happening go directly to the MP