+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

WeazyF

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Congrats ronaldooyaronaldo. They didn't say when it got to them. Which crossing are you going to?

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Hopefully by Friday I'll have it, so that I can spend the weekend on the border doing the landing procedure and partying with the officers :)
Hi Rolandoyarolando,
Congratulations....

regards,
......luckyroyal.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
It was delivered on the 16th of February

I checked it online on their website using the tracking number

Congratulations man!

It's raining passports, halleluiah :d
I cannot track my PP online, thats why i am asking, ..if their is any way to call them and find out about the processing activity

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
reg1988 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
tracking number got activated m so happy I wish everyone who waiting for passport will be get soon.....
Congrats, everybody who are getting their tracking activated.

WeazyF

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
I guess one thing I have left out is I called my MP's office (Prime Minister)to ascertain the whereabouts of my PP. Those of you in Canada should avail yourselves of the oppurtunity you have and contact your MPs, the more people talk to their MPs I think the faster the process is. We shouldn't have to deal with CPP-O's inability to keep to timelines. I read on CIC the other day they hv reduced the PR backlog and I guess statistics can be skewed to achieve anyone's ulterior motives or justify their well being. Don't get me wrong CPP-O might hv nice people working there, maybe there's a reason they are doing what they are doing but keep people in the loop. That's my 2cents.

uslover

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
rajkatak said:
What number you call at Canada post to know if your PP has been under process, can they track by Name??
hey, rajkatak. did you email cpp-o? have any idea about your PP location?
I am in us. they received my PP on Feb. 27 according FedEx, and no tracking number, no email reply.
I'm just expecting to find it in my mailbox...
maybe... one day...

jug2012

Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I just checked the abused tracking number of my return envelope and BOOOOOOM the item was processed at the postal facility. So so so so so so happy
Congrats!!

babyq

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo - cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 13, 2011
File Transfer...
july 2012
Med's Request
march 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Passport Req..
feb 19, 2013
congrats to those are surely expecting their passports!!! :D
anyone here received their passports by CPP-O last Mar 7?... and on the waiting mode... :(

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations for everyone who got there tracker activated...!!!
I'm also one of you :) :)

2013/04/02 18:55 OTTAWA Item processed at postal facility :)

Mine reached CPP-O on March 1st. I wrote CPP-O twice, on March 14 and 24. They replied to my 1st e-mail on 30th:

"Dear client,

Please note that your passports were received. Your applications are currently being finalized. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,"

Hope CPP-O will send a huge number of PPs back this week. Good luck guys!

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viber30 said:
congrats Everyone :) who got there tracker activated .

@ Raynadlo what time did tracker got activated ?
I guess Raynaldo refers to me?

it got activated at 18:52 Ottawa time

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
I cannot track my PP online, thats why i am asking, ..if their is any way to call them and find out about the processing activity
From their website, your passport should be with you in 4 business from them sending it

We offer a range of shipping services to the U.S.A. Depending on how fast your item needs to arrive at its destination and which options you prefer, choose from the following:
Service Speed* On-time delivery guarantee* Tracking and delivery confirmation Coverage up to $100 Signature
PriorityTM Worldwide
Our fastest service to the U.S.A. Noon next business day Available‡ Available Available‡‡ Available
XpresspostTM – USA
Fast and cost-effective In as little as 4 days Available Available Available Available
Tracked PacketTM – USA
Fast and cost-effective In as little as 4 days - Available Available -
Expedited ParcelTM – USA
In as little as 4 days In as little as 4 days - Available Available -
Small PacketTM – USA Air
(items less than 1 kg) In as little as 4 days

raju1704

Mar 28, 2013
FINALLY.... PP ON BACK JOURNEY.. AT LAST.. HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Passport Received on 28th Feb 2013

Ticker activated today...

2013/04/02 18:55 OTTAWA Item processed at postal facility