+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take after "Medical results have been received."??

lastavista67

Feb 10, 2016
I received acknowledge email from immigration office in Paris they received my medical tests and visas fees receipts since 21/11/2016 can anyone tell me how long it take to get the visas ? my online status tell me the received medical tests and it is in process. How long it take through Canadian embassy in Paris

thangtran3112

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
PACE
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-2017
Interview........
Background passed July 28, 2017
Passport Req..
09-19-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2017
LANDED..........
06-11-2017
How long does it take to get COPR after status gets changed to medical is passed?
It varies from case to case. Typically 3 months.

Reactions: npj6

shaunmac

Jun 28, 2017
I got a msg that i have passed my medicals ( express entry) from CIC in may. How long would i have to wait for the visa.

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
I got a msg that i have passed my medicals ( express entry) from CIC in may. How long would i have to wait for the visa.
havevu got ppr bro?

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
have u got ppr bro?

Pancakes

Jun 28, 2017
After receiving eapr....my status on medical is still showing...you dont need medical exam..if needed we will update...what does that mean...and when does it start to process.

shimlaite

Jul 28, 2017
Hi All,

I received my ITA in March'17 and submitted documents on 11th April 2017. In the month of July 1st, I was asked to pay landing fees which was duly submitted on the same date.
Since then everything is quite. How long do i now need to wait before i get "request to submit passport"? Its getting pretty boring and anxiety level is on a high..
Also is there any chance that my case might get rejected. I have applied through a consultant and he is asking me to wait and says that case will not be rejected now.

CAN SOME GIVE ME A FAIR RESPONSE ON THE SAME. ANXIOUSLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR SOME GUIDANCE...

Regards

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi All,

I received my ITA in March'17 and submitted documents on 11th April 2017. In the month of July 1st, I was asked to pay landing fees which was duly submitted on the same date.
Since then everything is quite. How long do i now need to wait before i get "request to submit passport"? Its getting pretty boring and anxiety level is on a high..
Also is there any chance that my case might get rejected. I have applied through a consultant and he is asking me to wait and says that case will not be rejected now.

CAN SOME GIVE ME A FAIR RESPONSE ON THE SAME. ANXIOUSLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR SOME GUIDANCE...

Regards
No need to shout lol. I don't know how it works through a consultant but I assume you should be able to login to your account and see your progress step by step. Does it say you passed your medical? There are two types of fees, the PR and RPRF. What do you mean by landing fee? After you pay your PR fees, there are a few steps to take. For example the first change on my application were the medicals, about 3 weeks after I pad in July 7th. So ask your consultant for the login info so you can see where you're at.

shimlaite

Jul 28, 2017
No need to shout lol. I don't know how it works through a consultant but I assume you should be able to login to your account and see your progress step by step. Does it say you passed your medical? There are two types of fees, the PR and RPRF. What do you mean by landing fee? After you pay your PR fees, there are a few steps to take. For example the first change on my application were the medicals, about 3 weeks after I pad in July 7th. So ask your consultant for the login info so you can see where you're at.

Hi Hamgha,
now therez a new development. I received a letter from CIC officials (though my consultant) which states:
"On July 14, 2017 it was discovered that a Ready for Visa Letter was sent in error to another person. The information divulged in error including my UCI, name and application No."

So basically they have asked for apology.....

now what does that suppose to mean..

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi Hamgha,
now therez a new development. I received a letter from CIC officials (though my consultant) which states:
"On July 14, 2017 it was discovered that a Ready for Visa Letter was sent in error to another person. The information divulged in error including my UCI, name and application No."

So basically they have asked for apology.....

now what does that suppose to mean..

Like it says, they sent you someone else's information. Your consultant should help about that. And ask him to send you your current status update or login info to your account. You should see something like this:

<<
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
>>

For example were your medicals marked as pass? Is the background check started? etc... I personally think that you SHOULD have access to your account to see all this and login whenever you want so you can check the state you're in (I'm IP1 in the above for example)

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Like it says, they sent your information to someone else. Your consultant should help about that. And ask him to send you your current status update or login info to your account. You should see something like this:
So if you are ready for visa you should see your application status in the final decision part and whether you need to do biometrics or an interview.

<<
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
>>

For example were your medicals marked as pass? Is the background check started? etc... I personally think that you SHOULD have access to your account to see all this and login whenever you want so you can check the state you're in (I'm IP1 in the above for example)

rosalijah

Sep 14, 2017
How long will it take for the medical request to be issued after submitting the police clearance and payinG the RTPF? We already got our nomination mpnp and sent our documents. How long before they issue medical request and process visa?

Kayk1974kay

Jul 4, 2017
Like it says, they sent you someone else's information. Your consultant should help about that. And ask him to send you your current status update or login info to your account. You should see something like this:

<<
>>

Hi Hamgha.
I have same status as yours. Please, i would like to know if the background check has started or not with that narration. Also, my medical exam was previously passed in June 2017 when received by Visa office but latter changed to we are reviewing your medical exam after proof of medical was requested which i have provided but it still we are reviewing your medical. Will it still change back to passed or not? What should i be expecting now? Your comment will be greatly appreciated with thanks.