+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take after "Medical results have been received."??

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi Hamgha.
I have same status as yours. Please, i would like to know if the background check has started or not with that narration. Also, my medical exam was previously passed in June 2017 when received by Visa office but latter changed to we are reviewing your medical exam after proof of medical was requested which i have provided but it still we are reviewing your medical. Will it still change back to passed or not? What should i be expecting now? Your comment will be greatly appreciated with thanks.
I dont't know to be honest. My meds were passed and the documents one changed to no additional documents needed. The medicals thing happened to others on tje forum though. You can do a search to find a few

guccimain

Sep 16, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Hi Hamgha.
I have same status as yours. Please, i would like to know if the background check has started or not with that narration. Also, my medical exam was previously passed in June 2017 when received by Visa office but latter changed to we are reviewing your medical exam after proof of medical was requested which i have provided but it still we are reviewing your medical. Will it still change back to passed or not? What should i be expecting now? Your comment will be greatly appreciated with thanks.
Hi KayK, My medical did the same. I called CIC, they explained that if your medical is said to expire soon, say in 3 months before they give you PPR they reassess your medical to ensure that the 'validity' is extended. Mine did that last week and it was reassessed this week saying "medical Passed" for the second time. It is nothing to worry about :)

Qwr123

Nov 17, 2017
My online status shows medical exam received. Does anyone know how long it takes at this centre to request for my passport after they receive my medicals?My file is in Delhi embassy

jajalana

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Hello everyone, like what I've read it's a case to case basis and depending on your VO. I'm Manila VO and usually PPR request is 2months after medical passed. (Based from others' experiences)

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
no idea, my med has been received last January 2018. Med passed last January 11, 2018. Still no update for PPR. Almost 4 months.
It depends upon When your application
Reached to CIC?
You are inland or outland?

sakuraa0211

Sep 4, 2018
hi guys,
I applied for EE via FSW on 11/5 and have my medical result submitted on 11/7.
I read that it typically takes 225-30 days to receive medical result, but I haven't heard from CIC yet.

Would it take longer than a month for the medical result to be processed?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
hi guys,
I applied for EE via FSW on 11/5 and have my medical result submitted on 11/7.
I read that it typically takes 225-30 days to receive medical result, but I haven't heard from CIC yet.

Would it take longer than a month for the medical result to be processed?
Generally it is 25-30 days for MEP updates :)

KiLle

Jan 6, 2019
@Tomonson,

You should contact them to ask for your case.

Good luck!
Hi danny my name is aarti
My husband apply named lmia in sep and in dec employee recieved a interview call and in between there are holidays and than my go through medical process how muc tym it take to come and he go to border do have any idea
And heis passport wiill be exp in agust is there any neg effext