+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

isahuja

Apr 26, 2019
Hi all, I applied for TRV in Oct 2021, today I got a biometrics validity letter. Does it mean that the final decision is near? The application currently says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Tannu@9870234

Mar 22, 2022
Biometrics - 20 January 2022
Correspondence letter- 19 March

How much time can it take for final result..
It's student visa application

Syeda Nuzhat

Aug 20, 2019
Can any budy advise I apply for my husband visa in 16/01/2021 but no response again aplied for same in 01/02/2022 still no reply.i dont know how to track my application.

SKP911

Mar 9, 2022
closed work permit with x company applied online from India while working in Qatar, working with a hired lawyer by the employer.
LMIA was approved on 23 April 2021.
work permit application submitted- 02 June 2021.
biometric submitted 13 June 2021.
To date, no reply from IRCC any body facing similar delays with IRCC, or any suggestions will be appreciated.

TRVCanada2022

Apr 8, 2022
I applied my TRV WITIHIN CANADA on 11th april as I had give biometrics last year on 2nd august and Medical examination was also done in July 6th. What Do I expect online the timeline shows 11days but so far havent heard from the IRCC. any suggestions please as my summer vaccations are already was planning to leave for India.

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
I applied my TRV WITIHIN CANADA on 11th april as I had give biometrics last year on 2nd august and Medical examination was also done in July 6th. What Do I expect online the timeline shows 11days but so far havent heard from the IRCC. any suggestions please as my summer vaccations are already was planning to leave for India.
Hi , have you got any updates.My son also in the same situation and he applied on Apr15th

xthianc

Aug 23, 2022
I applied with my wife for the open work permit (wife study permit).
the first three lines of this timeline is the same for me and my wife.
  • Date Received: May 6, 2022
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: May 12, 2022
  • Medical results - June 8, 2022:You passed the medical exam.
  • Spouse BVL : July 20
  • PPR WIFE: July 20.

• BVL me: 5th August
  • Now waiting for the final decision
  • Region: Americas
In case I get the ppr, I will let you know.

Last edited:

Emharry22

Aug 24, 2022
Hello everyone,

I was invited to a conference in May 2022 and I haven't received a decision yet. Although the conference has passed, and I was unable to attend the conference. Below is the timeline.

Timeline:

Application submitted online: April 8th
Biometrics Letter: April 8th
Completed Biometrics: May 8th
Correspondence Letter: June 22nd (saying: "the purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada")

Since the conference has passed, would it be possible to still get my visa approved?

xthianc

Aug 23, 2022
Hello everyone,

I was invited to a conference in May 2022 and I haven't received a decision yet. Although the conference has passed, and I was unable to attend the conference. Below is the timeline.

Timeline:

Application submitted online: April 8th
Biometrics Letter: April 8th
Completed Biometrics: May 8th
Correspondence Letter: June 22nd (saying: "the purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada")

Since the conference has passed, would it be possible to still get my visa approved?
Yes. If you're application was for visitor visa.

xthianc

Aug 23, 2022
I applied with my wife for the open work permit (wife study permit).
the first three lines of this timeline is the same for me and my wife.
  • Date Received: May 6, 2022
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: May 12, 2022
  • Medical results - June 8, 2022:You passed the medical exam.
  • Spouse BVL : July 20
  • PPR WIFE: July 20.

• BVL me: 5th August
  • Now waiting for the final decision
  • Region: Americas
In case I get the ppr, I will let you know.
Done, PPR sept 1.
Almost 1 month

Blackcookie

Aug 6, 2019
I have a complicated case here.
Applied on the old portal for my mum's visitors visa September 29th and it was total silence.
I heard about the new portal and submitted another application on the new portal January 28th, 2022 using the same UCI as the old portal and its been silence since then as well.
Got a ghost update 14th of September on the old portal.
October 26th got a correspondence letter for biometrics validity and no response yet.

Does anyone have a similar case and is there any update?

MHajj

Nov 15, 2022
hello, applying for study permit
Biometric correspondence letter: 15 Sep
not sds
And still no final decision
Should i worry about it?