+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Hello All,

I will need some suggestion, I have applied for Closed WP on April 28th,2020. on October 26th I got BVL, Medical passed before BVL on Oct 6th,2020. I opted for GCMS notes in December and now I have GCMS Notes, under finalize section I can see WP issued, validity as well as counterfoil number has been generated (status in Queue) on the same day I got BVL but still no PPR. my assessment section shows everything passed and Final tab: Approve too. I did call IRCC they confirmed its approved so god know why they are not sending PPR email.

Last week employer submitted expedite request through web-form by attaching letter stating my physical presence is now essential that will benefit Business operation in Canada.

recently I heard they are not paying much attention to web-forms, some suggested raise under technical difficulties as they look at them. My primary office is Edmonton for which no email ID stated on BVL as that office is not open for public.

sent email to secondary office New Delhi no response. IRCC client support center agent helped me (he was good guy) he left note on my application that ppr document hasn't been send and passed due - 11/2/2020 due date per GCMS.

so does this really works? what else I can do now? its way too frustrating even knowing decision just waiting for one letter.

thank you in advance

Ishu1991

Apr 16, 2020
SDS file lodged - 3rd September
Jan 2021 intake
Biometrics- 31st Dec
Medicals updated - 16th Jan
AIP- 26th Jan
Correspondence letter - 3rd Feb - 11 40 PM IST
Awaiting PPR.. what are the chances here. M worried as people saying, you should get PPR along with BVL only. Already 36 hours passed.

AcademicProfessor

Dec 6, 2020
SDS file lodged - 3rd September
Jan 2021 intake
Biometrics- 31st Dec
Medicals updated - 16th Jan
AIP- 26th Jan
Correspondence letter - 3rd Feb - 11 40 PM IST
Awaiting PPR.. what are the chances here. M worried as people saying, you should get PPR along with BVL only. Already 36 hours passed.
Not always. Some get PPR after weeks and months.

Reactions: Jot123 dhaliwal

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
SDS
Visa filed - 28th SEPT 20
Biometrics - 1st Dec 20
Medical Updated - 22nd JAN 21
AIP Recieved : 26th JAN 21
PPR + CL - 5th FEB 21

Feb 27, 2021
Hlo ,
SDS lodged file on 2nd december 2020
Biometerics- 21st january
Got AIP on 19th january
today I got biometeric crossepondance letter . please tell me how much chances are their for getting positive result about visa

olivierkare

Jul 20, 2021
Hi guys, I applied my student visa on 15th march and it's been 4 months and one week, I just got Validity of biometric information letter yesterday and the processing time was supposed to be 2 months. So, after receiving this VBI letter how long doesn't it take to get final decision?

Reactions: bnyarko

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Hi all, my mother applied for a TRV last May. She received a Letter of correspondence (BVL/Biometric Validity letter) on 09/17 and no update since then. is that a good sign that she is approved since she did not get a refusal with the BVL? how long does it take to get the PPR after the BVL letter? Ankara Visa Office. Thanks.

chizuu

Sep 21, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need your advice. I applied for a degree course at Manitoba uni in January, biometrics February 7th, and I also submitted my Ielts result. Before it expired which I got a mail that they have received it. Since February till date I’ve been waiting to hear from them please what do I do?

NB12

Oct 12, 2021
Hi guys, I applied my student visa on 15th march and it's been 4 months and one week, I just got Validity of biometric information letter yesterday and the processing time was supposed to be 2 months. So, after receiving this VBI letter how long doesn't it take to get final decision?
hey...did you get your PPR??

Faizan8690

Oct 27, 2021
Hello everone,

I would like to share my timeline with u all.

Case submitted via new online portal
12-10-2021
Biometric request and biometric done
14-10-2021/16-10-2021
Biometric updated
18-10-2022
Final decision
Refusal: 27-10-2021

Reasons:
1- Based on your personal assets and financial status.
2- Based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
3- Based on the purpose of your visit
4- Based on your travelling history.

Can anyone one guide me what to do next?

curiousannon

Jan 9, 2022
Hello everone,

I would like to share my timeline with u all.

Case submitted via new online portal
12-10-2021
Biometric request and biometric done
14-10-2021/16-10-2021
Biometric updated
18-10-2022
Final decision
Refusal: 27-10-2021

Reasons:
1- Based on your personal assets and financial status.
2- Based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
3- Based on the purpose of your visit
4- Based on your travelling history.

Can anyone one guide me what to do next?
Hello, what type of visa did you apply for?

sidcanb

Dec 19, 2021
Hello All, I applied for work permit in Nov 2021, did my biometric in Dec first week. Still have not received any response. Has anyone recently applied for WP and received the approval ?
Thanks

curiousannon

Jan 9, 2022
Hello All, I applied for work permit in Nov 2021, did my biometric in Dec first week. Still have not received any response. Has anyone recently applied for WP and received the approval ?
Thanks
Hey, same situation here. Would you mind sharing updates when you get your PPR?