+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Even if lawyer has filed the application and his email is registered, can we as applicant order the GCMS ? Will it get delivrd to lawyer or to us ?
As long as you know the details like your application number, Unique Client Identification, etc

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hey brother, If the VAC is closed in my home country can I still raise a request for PPR as I can see in my GCMS that PPR is yet to be sent by VO. I mean my Visa is in the last step i.e. getting stamped.
Hey you can try to request them to expedite your PPR however unless there are new restrictions that passports need to be submitted directly to the embassy as an example, you will still have to wait for VAC to be open in order to submit your passport.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Can you pls let me know how that location filed US or India is mentioned and where in the Application ?
It is the country from where you submit your application to IRCC , processing time all depends on the country from which you filed.

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
It is the country from where you submit your application to IRCC , processing time all depends on the country from which you filed.
I am in US working (Indian citizen) all the paperwork are taken care by attorney in canada... so how i know what location they chosen.
In the application i signed for filng current address was mentioned my US address which i checked...
So but i am not sure what location my attorney selected..

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I am in US working (Indian citizen) all the paperwork are taken care by attorney in canada... so how i know what location they chosen.
In the application i signed for filng current address was mentioned my US address which i checked...
So but i am not sure what location my attorney selected..
I believe it should be US as you are in US currently, also would be good to cross check with your attorney as well

Sanita

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hi guys
We have called immigration yesterday and they said they are reviewing our employer expedite request and security . Anybody has any idea how long woukd it take them to make decision ? My husband has applied for work permit with positive LMIA and has job offer from outside canada and applied open work permit for me.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
People from India those waiting for sending the Passport to stamping see below -

IRCC is now sending courier instructions to clients who previously received a passport request letter. If you receive this letter via email, follow the instructions to submit the letter with your valid passport. Do not submit your passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine courier instruction letter, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remain closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/courier-instructions?fbclid=IwAR2yr8rAfJtPKQjpmzswYfB4LxIuKoiHFHnWfNmMhEQQGG4OxtDfBZkrmk4