+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I got my son's new passport few weeks ago (it was re-issued as the old passport expires within a year) & he is a minor. I submitted my ICT WP from India & is at the PPR stage. Should i submit the webform to update my son's new passport details to IRCC? Could that delay further processing my application at this stage..?

Ridone

Oct 13, 2020
I got my GCMS notes today. Seems my Work Permit has been approved since August 5th, same day I got Correspondence, yet I have not gotten PPR
Congratulations bro. I have been following your post since.
I am Nigerian. Applied from Taiwan.
Applied online April 15, 2020.
Passed medicals
biometric correspondence letter Sept 28, 2020.
No update till now.
Initially I was scared Nigerians are not approved for WP. but with yours I take it as a positive sign for mine.

Reactions: bytenaija

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Congratulations bro. I have been following your post since.
I am Nigerian. Applied from Taiwan.
Applied online April 15, 2020.
Passed medicals
biometric correspondence letter Sept 28, 2020.
No update till now.
Initially I was scared Nigerians are not approved for WP. but with yours I take it as a positive sign for mine.
I think if you order for GCMS notes, you will see you have been approved. I see a pattern where those who have been refused get their correspondence and then refusal mail immediately but for those that have been approved, they get BVL and then PPR is not issued.

Reactions: Ridone

Ridone

Oct 13, 2020
I think if you order for GCMS notes, you will see you have been approved. I see a pattern where those who have been refused get their correspondence and then refusal mail immediately but for those that have been approved, they get BVL and then PPR is not issued.
I have ordered for the GCMS notes. Waiting patiently for it

Reactions: bytenaija

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey, I too applied for the GCMS notes and it seems mine is approved as well but in the COUNTEFOIL section I see the status as "In queue" but the document number is generated. At the notes I can easily see - Counterfoil set to queue, PPT letter to be sent by VO.
Is it because VAC in India is closed so counterfoil is queue and PPR not sent by VO?

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
Hey brother, If the VAC is closed in my home country can I still raise a request for PPR as I can see in my GCMS that PPR is yet to be sent by VO. I mean my Visa is in the last step i.e. getting stamped.
Hi which gcms u ordered, GCMS , gcms plus or gcms/ csis ?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I think so
Hey, I too applied for the GCMS notes and it seems mine is approved as well but in the COUNTEFOIL section I see the status as "In queue" but the document number is generated. At the notes I can easily see - Counterfoil set to queue, PPT letter to be sent by VO.
Is it because VAC in India is closed so counterfoil is queue and PPR not sent by VO?